Reviews for One Less Heart to Break
FangirlingFanatic chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Awesome!
HerRevisions chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
God, you're talented. This is horrifyingly amazing. I'm sobbing hysterically right now, don't ever stop writing. You are FABULOUS.

Just leave me to cry over my precious Blainers now...
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
My poor baby!
Pika Ketchum chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this was... very VERY well written... I had to take a deep breath after that, and wipe the tears from my eyes. You're such an amazing writer! 3 oh gosh, this was just so so well written ;;
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
crying brb just sobbing tears running down my face because my bby blaine doesn't deserve this why don't mind me just crying my heart out

Okay. Done.

Anyway, this was well-written. I'd always felt that Blaine should have somewhat of an angsty past - I mean, he was at Dalton for a reason, in my opinion. I can really relate to Blaine in this and I think I might start crying again.

And the book - oh, a fresh wave of tears.

Thanks for writing this!

-Ariana x
leahk80 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wow, great story..
khal-blaine chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was haunting, and so SO beautifully written. Fantastic job. You made Blaine's pain so accessible.
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this is brilliant. It was so touching and well written, very well done, thanks for the read.
ParadiseorPurgatory chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I could really feel Blaine's pain in this story. The build-up was beautifully done and not over the top. It was also worked in really well with the existing Blaine character. Loved the idea of Blaine writing a song as a goodbye. Well done.
ohblainers chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is so beautiful, and tragic. It made me cry. Thank you for posting.
ashleydaub chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh my freaking god... Like, I can't even put into words what I'm thinking. Every time I try to think, my mind stops cooperating. This left me speechless. Omg.
determinedlyDistracted on AO3 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Guh, I cry every time I read this. It's fantastic work. :)
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow... Just... Fucken wow.

That is insanely well written and I just couldn't stop reading.

Brilliant fic... I could almost taste the pain and despair...
jessicalynnrand chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You.

Are an absolutely wonderful human being, and do not EVER let anybody tell you otherwise.

You are an astonishing writer.

This is everything that I've ever wanted from a Blaine-fanfiction.

Just thank you so much.

And those numbers... may come in handy.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Phenomenal work. Truly adored the read. Thanks.