Reviews for In That Moment
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
interesting story :)
Billie Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is like the freaking anthem for all Harry Hermione shippers! :D love the story 3
Pur3Wolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
ughhh yess. Ive seen the video before and it was AMAZING. Its soooo god, it gives me chills. I dont know how people dont see the connection. It was the best harmony video everrrr. ims so glad someone did a fanfict about it :D
missbookish07 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I absolutely love this story! This is one of the best HHR fan fictions I read... :))
Chuffi4Harmony chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Absolutely beautiful! I adore this story! Extremely sweet!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
awww! wonderfully written! i've gotta go watch this video :D
Chaotic Courtney chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was really sweet! I loved the quotes and everything! Great story! :)
Mysterious Girl X chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
so true, it is the holy grail, i so fucking loved that video and this fanfic really captured the awesomeness of the video
Romantic Silence chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Words cannot express what I wish to convey to you, but I am willing to try.

You have completely captured the level of depth and understanding the two of them share. Their love is something quiet and subtle, but filled with a fiery passion underneath the tranquility of their interactions. You have managed to convey Harry's side of his relationship with Hermione, carefully picking out importants quotes and events that are memorable or had shaped the very nature of what is "Harry and Hermione".

While Harry did not explicably state his feelings within the text, I was able to feel it what he his emotions were leaving me to bask in the euphora of love and regret, bringing tears to eyes as more and more moments flashed before me. This had been one of the greatest stories I have ever read, and I applaud you in your talent.

Please continue writing.
skopde chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Pity that Jo couldn't see what was laid out right before her.
Bella in the Abyss chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
The moment we all wanted to see happen in DH. Sigh.
almac1991 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
brilliant one shot! i a Hermione & Harry Lover! They deserved to be together! we should go have a serious conversation with Rowling! lol. im off to see the video you were talking about!