Reviews for How It Feels To Want Part 1 isseys Road Series
julia chapter 45 . 11/6/2013
i liked how you wrote it but the thing is it doesn't matter how the story continnued i still routed for darren and nat chris and that's wy the and is a bit of a big dissepointment
reaper07 chapter 45 . 10/31/2013
What an amazing story! I can't wait to start reading the next part now!
Lettizz chapter 45 . 1/26/2013
Thank you SO much, reading this story made my day. I loved it.
But, I am disappointed Issey didn't end up with Darren. I just felt like they clicked more.
Still, I AM glad I found this story. It's so sweet, and a nice change from all the stories with absolutely NO storyline, and just one chapter smut. I will be reading the next story in this series, believe me!
stellierox chapter 45 . 9/5/2012
Hey, I've been doing fangirl dances every time you update, 'cause I loved the idea behind your story, and I'm a huge Darren Criss fan:
I just wish you'd put Issey with Darren! It really seemed like they were meant for each other, and they made a lovely couple, and I want to see Darren happy, and, and, and... It's fine, I just wanted you to know that your story was good, I just wish the ending was different. xx
youcancallmemae chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
Hey, guess what. I fucking hate you.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
I have to say, I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like how this story ended. I always thought that despite Darren acting like an asshole, that he and Issey were really meant to be together. It's just too hard for me to see her with Chris. However, that being said, I love your writing and am looking forward to your next installment. You have a gift; run with it!
cmitc41 chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
you ended this story exactly how I was hoping for... Thank you and I can't wait to read the next in the series
Carolyn
Guest chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
wow. I'm a bit breathless. that was huge. and not what I expected at all, and yet somehow just right. I have lots of comments and questions and can't wait for the new story but I have a whining 3 year old and ...
wheematt chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
I don't even know what to do with myself now! I knew it was too good to be true. Dammit.

I'll be boring a hole in this space, don't you friggin' worry.

Oh and the threat of confinement still stands. I shall contemplate ways to torture you as I wait for the next story.

:D
Guest chapter 45 . 9/4/2012
I was happy Issey saw Darren for the manipulative asshole he is In this fic! I am still upset that she slept with Darren and really lost respect for her character. I feel so bad for Chris because I really don't think Darren is going to leave them alone. He really is like a spoiled child that doesn't want anyone else playing with his toys. I never disliked him in any fic more so than this one, I guess because he is willing to hurt one of his friends in such a way.
Violettbuterfly chapter 44 . 9/4/2012
I am very frustrated by all of that! Plus i think i know something about Chris and Issey's future and it bother me, poor Darren... Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
Erin Hartson chapter 44 . 9/3/2012
hmmm interesting. I always like seeing Issey at work.
Buying the bus makes it seem like she won't settle down and take Ryan's offer.
I guess she is following a moral code of some sort in wanting to be honest. I wouldn't expect Chris to necessarily be happy and stay with her though.
I feel bad I was cynical about Darren's letter but then I felt so conflicted when they were together last chapter. It was sweet and hot and I wanted to believe but I was so TORN about the infidelity.
A lot of stories that surprise still have certain familiar patterns but this one is truly a surprise. I don't like not liking the main character - it is frustrating because as a reader I WANT to like her. She is so interesting and original. But I really have no handle on her with things like confidence level and how she will act given her conflicting feelings. I'm anxious but enthralled.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/3/2012
I have to say, this chapter confused me :( I don't know how much more of Issey playing mind games I can bare to read.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/31/2012
Darren reminds me of my ex husband. He wanted his cake and eat it too, when that didn't work, he made a choice, but as soon as I moved on here he came back with the soulmates crap again. Thankfully I am stronger than Issey and didn't go along with his bullshit. Darren lied to her and cheated, now he made her a cheater also. This is such an unhealthy relationship, I just hope she realizes it before it is too, though it seems her mind is made up and either way now Chris is going to be hurt, Newell if the story remains realistic anyway. I am kind of not wanting to know what comes next!
Skybanks chapter 43 . 8/31/2012