Reviews for Victory
Munkeyfump20 chapter 17 . 11/3
thanks for the read
LouiseKurylo chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
More like keeping your readers enthralled. Excellent, vivid, in-character. What more could we ask for? I know - more!
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Yeah, well, your detour happens to be brilliant writing. Too bad it's taking you longer, but then we get to enjoy more story. Thanks. (Again.)
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Rereading this because it is so compelling, so good. What an excellent job. Thanks for writing it.
LouiseKurylo chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Terrific AU take on Strawberries and Cream. The ending is inescapable and so perfect. Well written, convincing, vivid. You can spin a tale. Thanks for writing it.
tromana chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Nice solid 'after' 3x24, in some ways, more believable than what was portrayed onscreen and keeps the same resolutions intact. I enjoyed your portrayal of the characters too, they seemed very true to themselves and I always look for that in an author. Kudos.
TnJAGAz chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
Great story - the ending was just as it should be. Keep up the good work!
TnJAGAz chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
You have a good grasp on the characters, I'm curious to see where this goes next...
csijenniferlynn chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
Wow, that dream sequence was amazing. What a horrifying nightmare!
aekz chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
Thanks for updating.
glouton-mana chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
The clash between Lisbon and Jane was amazing !
zats chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
Found your story and really love your take on what happened after Jane killed the supposed killer. Very good story and look forward to reading more.
aekz chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
This is a great story. Hope you update soon and bring Grace team is not entirely complete without her.
troll chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
very good but i think lisbin should be a little more angry at him
miriab chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Keep writing :)

It' s a really good story!

I'm looking forward for the next chapter.