Reviews for Twisted
lover-of-potions chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Not quite the ending I was hoping for or expecting but it was quite a twist.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Well, this story is aptly named... I was shocked and appalled when he raped her... I think if you just kept it as a dark and forbidden relationship I would have liked reading this story, but to be honest your ending left me feeling... dirty and disturbed. I guess it was written decently, but I just don't like the end of the plot.
2ndSystem chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
i don't have any other words than: this story was so... epic.
you're a damn good writer you know that.
i really felt bad for Ginny, but also for Snape, both characters are just wow
So Amazed. keep on writing.
JamieStuart chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
i loved reading this story! Beautifully written, mostly realistic and super exciting. Any chance for a sequel? Id love to see Snape and Ginny have a time together after this.. I wonder how they'd feel. (also, I really just hate Ginny dating Harry) Please write more of this! :)
Originality-Report chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Hmmm okay... U sort of feel as though Snape should have gone to Voldemort and been turtured to death. That woul have been a good ending. I don't suppose you could make an alternate ending could you? *hopeful face*
I know, I'm a horrible person or wanting the story to end that way. But *shrug* what can you do?
Originality-Report chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
This here, this is pure gold.
Originality-Report chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Snape raping Ginny is probably the best thing you could have done for the story. Even though I'm not sure if you're going to change it- you haven't turned it into some romance (yet) or made them become shag-buddies (yet). I really feel like there should be more fanfiction like this, showing that even in the magical castle of Hogwarts that everyone thinks is safe, it really isn't safe...
Anyways.. I don't know what you have done with it yet. But I will soon. on to the next chapter!
Originality-Report chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
That was amazing! How could anyone hate it? Your plot is awesomeness! Although I am a bit unuse as to how much of that Ginny drempt up. Did she dream up her and Harry kissing the first time as well?
Originality-Report chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
This story is hilarious! Hahahaha wow... X)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
I kind of hated the ending. It was rape, she would not have forgiven him or lied to him.
onecelestialbeing chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
oh boy...
onecelestialbeing chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
omfg this is just...umf!
onecelestialbeing chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
This fic has a perfect mix of more than one thing for me and I just LOVE it. Sorry not sorry I'm spamming your inbox right now but I really do love this fic.
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I really adore your writing