Reviews for Wooden Ships
This is sooo good!
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
please update i love your story!
GoatEatingToilet chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
So, I read this a couple years ago, but I never left a review. No idea why not, but I'm correcting that now.

I love OCs, so that was one of the main things that drew me to your story again and again. That and it is a F&G tale and, well, who here doesn't love F&G?

From the first chapter to the third, I can see where you have grown and progressed as a writer and it looks so promising.
You have a lot of character cameos spanned across the last two chapters and I think that is a great nod not only to the show, but your knowledge of it in general. I will say that the Maureen bit really threw me (and I mean that in a good way). The idea that she would have known June from Florida was an idea that never even sprouted in my brain, so it was a pleasant surprise to see you make that connection that worked out very well for what you had established previously.
You are also doing a pretty good job of developing June. It was a little 'all-at-once' in chapter one, but you've tapered it off into a nice mix of story development and character development since. I always find that interesting and enjoyable.

I will admit that the connection between Nick and June felt very rushed to me during chapter one, but it has been having a good cooling period in the following chapters where we still get to see them interact, but they aren't crazy-mad in-love with each other or anything. I always feel that potential couples need to get to know one another, some of the good and some of the bad, and take their time to see if what they feel is real or fleeting for it to click with me.

There are a few things that seem (or outright are) out of place timeline-wise, but I also completely understand the concept of artistic freedom and the ability/want/need to change things within for that reason, so I'll leave well enough alone there.
Grammar/spelling/punctuation are kind of a distraction to me, but I have obviously been able to push my way through the stuff I have noticed.

Anyway, I certainly hope to see a new chapter from you soon (as in 'sooner than a year from now :P')
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Thanks for the update! We missed you :)
Raging Raven chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Great story, I love Nick.
shika93 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Good chapter.
sarah chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Will there be more? I really enjoyed reading
nick chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
where's chapter three i love freaks and geeks and jason segel
shika93 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Ha good chapter, I love freaks and geaks, Nick adorable, ken an ass, but l like him too.
shika93 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Good beginning!
Kareem's chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Thank you so much for updating!i love what you have come up with-please continue!i'm excited to see what happens with nick/Lindsay!
Commander Franco chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh this was so cute! It'd be lovely if this was a story. But I still liked it! :3
Jenna Rebecca chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved this story! It showed a regular and IN CHARACTER version of Nick. Best I've read lately.
Pepper Walker chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Nick is my absolute favorite! I'm extremely pleased with this story. I wish this was longer, though. But anyway, great job!
Kareena chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This story is just too adorable!Nice job!Nick is one of my favorite characters on F&G and I always had a soft spot for for this story & I hope you write more in the near future :)