Reviews for Finale Fail
Huddlesnumba9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Man, the writers need to read this and stop being stupid. And you're right, FinaleSuck Majorly.
Wax Angel Wings chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I LOVED IT!
Lynnie5267 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Even though I missed the episode because we only have one tv and Hines Ward is dancing and I was out voted last nightI read the recaps and I agree the season finale was horrible and here I thought they would use the beach scene diffrently well now we know why he was out of the country he was refilming the beach scene with just himself.

I probably will watch next season here and there hopefully they get Lisa back half way through but the season may only last half that if i keeps sinking in ratings anyhow so who knows right?

Maybe next season we see House drown in the ocean and wake up in a coma with Cuddy by his side and we get Huddy ever after.

I'm hoping for a coma either from Season four's DBS when House started losing viewers or wakeing from a coma and finding out Lucas in a jealous rant cut his brake line on his bike.

I blame the down fall of the series on Greg Y ever since he came on board he has slowly destroyed the show little by little to the point that this last finale may have totally even destroyed the House fans who watch the show and don't care who gets paired with who.

They had many options to go even turning Rachel into a stolen Huddy baby by Amber's hands as she set out to destroy House.

It can happen look at how many fertility clinics have screwed up putting the wrong pre made egg in the wrong mother because of a mix up. And they could stalker card on her and Cameron.
CGCath chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
THANKS ! I really needed to laugh after this pathetic finale .

They ruined the show but not the fanfics writters . We need you guys, with you the Huddy will never die :)
Catseye chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Mwahahahaha! Oh, that was great. I literally LOLed at the monster truck through the window. After last episode's disaster, that was *just* what I needed. Thank you. XD
Sheis1963 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
AWARD NEEDED! AMAZING :O
bluedom chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
After everything I've seen in this show... I think you've done this perfectly. Loved it.
Huddy4ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Too . Snif update spectrum ASAP cuz i'm drowning my sadness over LE's departure in fanfic. snif snif.
newdayz chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
bahahaha, oh wow I didn't think I could seriosuly deal with anything after that finale but OMG this is great, seriously! I agree though LE needs to be somewhere next season, hopefully dropping charges, which magically we never saw her sign the requested paperwork, find House on some beach somewhere and resume some serious Huddy action! I'm thinking that at the nth hour before filming begins for season 8 some sort of announcement will be made, heres for keeping the faith.
grace de gold chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
(this is all I can write right now :P)
MondayPMAppt chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
How very cathartic.

Please keep writing, if you can. It's the only way to keep enjoying the thing I enjoyed about the show, now that the show has totally imploded. Beyond all possible redemption.
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
LMAO omg this is the best thing ever. XD if only it were real.
HuddYM chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
LMAO!

This should have beeen the finale!

You should be one of the writers of that show!
JLCH chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
ROFL! LOVED IT!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh, so LE DID quit. Sad, but I'm glad the writers didn't just decide to kill off her character. Do you know why LE quit? My theory (completely false, but it makes me happy) is that she finally got into Hugh's pants and has shacked up with him while his wife has been shipped off to a remote island inhabited by cannibals.

I'm gonna miss her :'( I still miss Kutner, too.

God, why don't they take FOREMAN?