Reviews for Pale Blue Shadows
Phoebus Oberon chapter 40 . 4/9
I don't like this ending.
senpen banka chapter 40 . 8/25/2015
Words cannot describe the brilliance that is this story! The ending was superb and like nothing I have seen before! Truly well done!
werewolf6780 chapter 40 . 7/23/2015
This. THIS. I don't know what to say. It's beautiful in a way. It's disgusting in another. It was delicious, forbidden, a darkness like the crush of velvet, the slide off silk... But the darkness ended as just that. That absence of light. I really loved it. In one way, I squirmed with the decadence of what I was reading. In another way, I'm sickened and my own demons are closer than ever. One thing I'm sure of - you're an amazing writer and...I need to go cry and read fluff now. Thank you.
Vivid Murk chapter 40 . 6/17/2015
That was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed this story! At first, I just loved the dark and serious interpretation of Megamind (I have a bit of a crush on him, I admit). But the way you turned the story around - how you played with these ideas of Roxanne's independence in the face of this emotional link with an alien, while she was tossed between two powerful men as well as society's expectations - and how you stayed honest, keeping integrity in your story by acknowledging that evil can't really win, and you let your characters go where they had to go - I loved it! From start to finish, this story was just totally wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us!
asiastana chapter 40 . 5/22/2015
...THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. WOW.
megan.summers13 chapter 40 . 4/10/2015
Wow, well that didn't end like I thought it would. I feel like crying now.
megan.summers13 chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
I want to see megamind actually try and find her if she did leave. It would be pretty interesting. Live the story can't wait to Finnish it!
GreenEyes82 chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
Aah! First off, I absolutely LOVED this fanfic! Secondly, the FEELS! I truly admire your ability to sway the reader's (my) emotions, and also your style of writing! Thank you for sharing this!
TheMeOfTheUniverse chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Fanart, please.
happysue115 chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
FUCK THE WORLD. AMAZING AND HORRID AT THE SAME TIME. AGHHHH
happysue115 chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
AWWWWW I almost feel bad for Wayne, ya know? I mean, I know he is an ass, but man, is he going to hate himself later.
happysue115 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHH DYING
happysue115 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
AHHHHH SO CUTE AND PERFECT. I'm a certified genius and to me everyone looks like little ants scurrying around, just waiting for the next magnifying glass to appear. I've actually entertained the idea of attempting to become some underground mafia lord or something, haha, like you see in movies (though I never would) just to see if I could get away with it, or if I would be any good at being bad. So, at this moment, Roxanne is me. YES THANKYOU.
happysue115 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
HOLY F DEPRESSING AS FUCK MAN
peace1089 chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
I love this so much more than I thought I would, but I just can't bring myself to read an unhappy ending (although I must admit it's the only kind of ending that would fit at this point) so I'm gonna have to go rewatch the movie so I can stop feeling the urge to CRY lol xD This is definitely one of the best (the best as far as the quality of writing is concerned) pieces of Megamind fanfiction I have ever read.