Reviews for Pale Blue Shadows
werewolf6780 chapter 40 . 7/23
This. THIS. I don't know what to say. It's beautiful in a way. It's disgusting in another. It was delicious, forbidden, a darkness like the crush of velvet, the slide off silk... But the darkness ended as just that. That absence of light. I really loved it. In one way, I squirmed with the decadence of what I was reading. In another way, I'm sickened and my own demons are closer than ever. One thing I'm sure of - you're an amazing writer and...I need to go cry and read fluff now. Thank you.
Vivid Murk chapter 40 . 6/17
That was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed this story! At first, I just loved the dark and serious interpretation of Megamind (I have a bit of a crush on him, I admit). But the way you turned the story around - how you played with these ideas of Roxanne's independence in the face of this emotional link with an alien, while she was tossed between two powerful men as well as society's expectations - and how you stayed honest, keeping integrity in your story by acknowledging that evil can't really win, and you let your characters go where they had to go - I loved it! From start to finish, this story was just totally wonderful. Thank you for sharing this with us!
asiastana chapter 40 . 5/22
...THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. WOW.
megan.summers13 chapter 40 . 4/10
Wow, well that didn't end like I thought it would. I feel like crying now.
megan.summers13 chapter 11 . 4/9
I want to see megamind actually try and find her if she did leave. It would be pretty interesting. Live the story can't wait to Finnish it!
GreenEyes82 chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
Aah! First off, I absolutely LOVED this fanfic! Secondly, the FEELS! I truly admire your ability to sway the reader's (my) emotions, and also your style of writing! Thank you for sharing this!
TheMeOfTheUniverse chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Fanart, please.
happysue115 chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
FUCK THE WORLD. AMAZING AND HORRID AT THE SAME TIME. AGHHHH
happysue115 chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
AWWWWW I almost feel bad for Wayne, ya know? I mean, I know he is an ass, but man, is he going to hate himself later.
happysue115 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHH DYING
happysue115 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
AHHHHH SO CUTE AND PERFECT. I'm a certified genius and to me everyone looks like little ants scurrying around, just waiting for the next magnifying glass to appear. I've actually entertained the idea of attempting to become some underground mafia lord or something, haha, like you see in movies (though I never would) just to see if I could get away with it, or if I would be any good at being bad. So, at this moment, Roxanne is me. YES THANKYOU.
happysue115 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
HOLY F DEPRESSING AS FUCK MAN
peace1089 chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
I love this so much more than I thought I would, but I just can't bring myself to read an unhappy ending (although I must admit it's the only kind of ending that would fit at this point) so I'm gonna have to go rewatch the movie so I can stop feeling the urge to CRY lol xD This is definitely one of the best (the best as far as the quality of writing is concerned) pieces of Megamind fanfiction I have ever read.
KittyFluffyninja chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I don't know why, but your characterization of Megamind in this chapter keeps bringing me back to it. He strikes me as being a silly, melancholy type of person and sitting with her under the shower like that... seems very much like him. I'm not sure for what other reason, but that little scene touched me in a way, and I got a very clear and strangely desolate picture from it...
I can't place it...
Anyway, if the first chapter made me feel like this, I wonder how the rest will?
I give you as many thumbs up as I have fingers, you certainly have a way with words.
MegaChoirQueer chapter 40 . 6/27/2013
That's... Intense.

I loved it!

I... I sympathise with Roxanne here. She's being pulled apart. Human or alien? Good or evil? Love or vengeance? She really seems confused. And in the end, I feel she was the hero. She could have heartlessly killed the young female, but she didn't. She searched for that last fragment of humanity inside of her and surrendered her own life and her love's (if you can ever call him that) so that humanity could thrive. As ignorant as mankind was, they also were compassionate. While Syx's kind had logic and curiosity, humans have love and hope and compassion. While they may indulge in lies and crime, in the end, they are still a caring kind.
You were right. The hero must triumph. The TRUE hero. The unsung hero. The nameless eighteen year old with the hazel eyes. Because of her dreams and her hopes, because of her faith and optimism and courage, humanity could continue to thrive, whereas, if this hasn't happened, it is very possible that Roxanne and Syx would be the last "people" on earth and they'd end up killing themselves. And God only knows if evolution would ever reoccur in the same direction again.
Thank you for writing this. I feel as if I have a whole new outlook on our kind. Human kind. I often have my doubts, and sometimes I wanna be in Roxanne or Syx's position, having the power to show the world how things are. But... It's our LOVE that makes us so successful as a species, not our HATE. Thank you. Thank you for writing this. You took me on a very emotional journey through love and hate and anger and depression am joy and jealousy and pain and hope and hopelessness and list and hunger and worry and sympathy and pity and remorse and... Life.
Thank you. This really is an artwork. I will be sure to notify you if I would like to write a story like this, as I would like to after I finish the ones already on my plate. Thank you, again. You are an amazing human being. You're a hero. :)