Reviews for Enjolras In Love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Why did u never finish this? It's so good!
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
PERFECTION. Headcanon accepted! I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! This was absolutely flawless. I love it more than words can describe. Thank you. Until next time :)
moonlitwanderer chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was perfect and sums up the ship perfectly :D I love your writing and I think you're great!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow. This was soo good! And completely believable canon-wise. Very sweet.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Headcanon accepted. Oh this fic is everything I ever wanted to read and you have written it so well. So beautifully well.
TheFrenchDollar chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Enjolras was very in character. Even in love! He acted and thought in almost the exact way I thought he would if he ever fell in love. Except, of course, he would never. Oh, how I hope this was canon! Keep writing! ))
dizzyizzy123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Really well written and brilliant!
Enjonine chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved this! I wish you would have continued with it.
earth17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was quite brilliant and i think you described the characters perfectly.
tuesdaysonthephonetome chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ohhhh I love it. I love it I love it. So much of my headcanon is in here, and so well done! This ship, man. Well done!
Gabriela chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I... I just love this.
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Poor Enjy. I know Enjolras/anyone is not supposed to happen, but who can really resist? Personally, I love Enjolras/Eponine fics as long as they're in character and have some reasoning. I love some even though they're really OOC. But - awww. The irony is just killing Enjolras. I like how you have his selfish, irrational view of what could happen between Eponine and him even though underneath, he knows all too well, it'll never happen. There's just something so gut-wrenching about that. :(
Still Not King chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I never really thought about Enjorlas and Eponine as a pairing before, but you write it very well.

Enjorlas' character is great; I love how intense he can be and I think you captured that really well. I liked how you showed the progression of his feelings for Eponine and his realization that he couldn't deny them anymore.

Eponine of course is awesome.

I really liked the final lines of this fic; the contrast between Enjorlas' fantasies and the reality of the situation was well done. His fantasies about Eponine and himself manage to be heartbreaking considering how each of them ends up in the play.

Great fic.
The Madman From Queens chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great! One of the E/E pairings where Enjolras actually remains in character. :) He definitely wouldn't pursue her regardless of any infatuation, and it makes total sense that he threw himself further into the cause.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
ooh, promising! I'm so happy you've made this crossover into Les Mis fics! This was a fantastic first chapter! Enjolras is so the type to bury his emotions and throw himself even more passionately into the rebellion. But I'm so glad that he sees Eponine for her character, and looks past her dingy appearance! Hopefully things will start to look up for Enjolras! Keep it coming! :)