Reviews for The Pain of Remembering
Vivirona chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow. This
Searching specifically for a Adam-remembering Ianto/Jack fanfic, I was NOT disappointed. If you had a beta reader for this, give them my congratulations as well.
I could not put this story down. I got in trouble at school, I put off homework, I spaced out in the shower... Seriously, I could not stop thinking about this story. Going through it over and over again in my mind was a wonderful experience. I loved all the angst, all the vivid behavior, the heartbreaking dialogue. All of it.
The only recommendation I can give would be to lessen the cliches and develop Jack's voice a little more. Some of the thoughts expressed are a little cliche for an alien immortal.
Other than that, I am very impressed. I EAGERLY await the next installment.
No, seriously, I'm dying here. Please hurry.
Very kindly,
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
the morgue is where they put dead people you should have written autopsy or medical bay
skyflower51 chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Adam has always been my favourite episode, simply because (I think anyway) you properly see for the first time how Jack really feels for Ianto, that their relastionship truly is genuine love. And this story... Well, all I can say is that it proves it even more. It is completley amazing. I can really see this happening. I can't wait to see how it all ends up!
Honeybee1111 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Enjoyed this whole story so far. It's very well written, true to character and romantic. The episode Adam always disturbed me, and I'm glad to see someone explore just how awful the experience must have been for poor Ianto.
Furious Dee chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
This is very well written and dramatic. I hope more people notice it, because it's the best Adam aftermath story I've read.
gillian gutfright chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is really very good!alot of fans have tried to continue the adam story and not been able to do more then a page or 's a i really hope you continue with this,you've used alot of detail so it's interesting read.I look forward to updates.
theinspired chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Wow! This is great. Sad for Ianto of course, but still great. I love a good angst and you hit the mark with this. :( I hope Ianto gets better.