Reviews for Dirty
BloodRedDeathGod chapter 2 . 4/19
Tatuski and Yoruichi is a pairing I've never heard of, very creative :3 and I love how you are able to portray intensity, that's a difficult thing to do in writing. I grew up in this lifestyle as well so I am very much enjoying reading this -
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 2/11
So I just finished the whole story and... my heart hurts. First Di Roy, then starrk, and now grimm! Why you got to hurt me like that racey? I've read almost all of your stories this past week and a half and have been obsessed. Now to Even dirtier for more heartbreak and feels.
Mags1st chapter 17 . 1/11
About to start the sequel but I am scared lol shitless ... If you kill Grimm am gonna hunt your dreams xDD joking ... I think ...
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 17 . 1/5
So i read this story over again so i could read even dirtier with the ending and remember every detail and even though i had an idea what was happening since i read it before (a year or so ago) i still had the same reaction. I cried many times just like when i first read it. And that makes me kinda happy that i can read it more then once and still feel the emotions in it. Anyways still love this. And the next. Love your stories!
Annoying Owl chapter 17 . 1/5
Cruel ending..gah!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 11 . 1/5
I need to go to bed I have school in the morning but shit I can't put this story down. Fuck it. I'll miss first period.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 4 . 1/4
Damn towards the end of this chapter all I could think was "DAMN! Ichi bout to go fuck Grimmjow's shit UP!"
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 4 . 1/4
I am the Color of Boom chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
This was not what I expected... Hahahahahaha!

Holy hell! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

Ah — great story. Really. It was gritty, and hot, and bloody, and real, and /heart-wrenching/, and cathartic, and funny, and hope-inducing. All of those things, and more.

It was alive.

Your characterization, dialogue, and eye for detail are unquestionably enviable. And your ability to slip between character focus so seamlessly, allowing the reader to follow along with all of the characters in the story, some closer than others - it gives the world a truly expansive feel without ever losing touch with the main ones. And you had me invested and falling in love with all the characters and their relationships almost immediately, whether they were romantic or platonic.

Excellent story.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Grimmjow! Gah. So much loss. So much sadness. So much emotion. So much.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I am the Color of Boom chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Awwwwww! So sweet. And Aizen. Haha. Is he Grimmjow's not-so-dead-after-all shitty ex? The parallels would suggest yes. Guess I'll find out. And. Hahahaha. You know, I love how you had the characters poke fun at their jobs not ever having being mentioned before. Hehe.

Great chapter!
I am the Color of Boom chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
And so you should be, exhausted, because that was quite the chapter. Hehehehehe! They're back together! Yay! Wow, I'm a little nervous to read the next four chapters now, because - plot! Urgh. Haha. Just ignore me. I really enjoyed the set-up of this chapter. How you stopped at their run-in and spun it back two hours, it added so much anticipation and not to mention allowed both of the characters' current emotional status to be fleshed out. Clever clever.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Loved it.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Poor Grimmjow. I really love his character in this story.