Reviews for Side Effects
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
I think I might have missed the update notice last time. While I am not that thrilled about this new Luffy, I do enjoy Ace find out more about his father. That was quite nice, giving him some form of closure. Luffy is very OOC here, I don't think Luffy need to change much of his/her personality. It is understandable after what happened, but it went very different from what I had imagined. Currently it doesn't even seem like it is Luffy anymore. Personally, I am not so sure how I had imagined Luffy since it had been such a long time since I thought about it. Right now, I think it is more important for you to develop the new relationships between the character. Also Ace should be more protective (show more of it on "screen") of Luffy, to the point of going a little overboard. Or maybe you did and I just did not realised it.
Anyway, I told you I was going to review and I did! Yay! I kept my promise!
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
update soon please
86fran chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Great story, cant wait for the next chapter
balrock chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
just curious... what's with the "ja" at the end of hancock's sentences?
balrock chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
maybe you could do something like what happened in Naruto with Kushina. Like his DF abilities practically disapear during birthing?
flee27 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
i LOVE this story is so cute, sad andjust fantastic. oh and i hope Lucci gets his ass handed to him for daring to touch Luffy.
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I REALLY want to read more. Will there be a new chapter?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
No lo vas a seguir?
Despu├ęs de que me dejaste con la duda, espero que maten al maldito que lastimo a mi querida luffy... Que cruel de tu parte TT_TT pero era para que la historia pudiera continuar supongo yo.
OP Lover chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Please continue! I love it 3
LostFairyMantic chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
This is so amazing so far! XD I LOVE IT!
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Heya! Live your story so far! But I just wanted you to know that Luffy's blood type is F same as Jinbe's! :) Oda made up weird blood types for OP. I have no idea what Ace's is. Oda never mentions it. I have everyone's blood type in the Mugiwara crew tho! :) I'm going to read the next chapter now!

Matane,
Haruka
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Lucci should come back and say to luffy to marry him and keep the baby with luffy
The-REAL-leaders-of-Akatsuki chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Update this please, it is amazing so unlike other stories where Luffy is turned into a girl, and you kept Ace alive, you are my hero! Please don't abandon this it is really really awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
What if you just had luffy come back to his/her nakama with a kid and a whole lot stronger? also please don't bring lucci unless he suffers :( but I love your story so please keep writing!
trisha23flow chapter 5 . 2/23/2013