Reviews for Side Effects
balrock chapter 6 . 2/2
just curious... what's with the "ja" at the end of hancock's sentences?
balrock chapter 5 . 2/2
maybe you could do something like what happened in Naruto with Kushina. Like his DF abilities practically disapear during birthing?
flee27 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
i LOVE this story is so cute, sad andjust fantastic. oh and i hope Lucci gets his ass handed to him for daring to touch Luffy.
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
I REALLY want to read more. Will there be a new chapter?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
No lo vas a seguir?
Despu├ęs de que me dejaste con la duda, espero que maten al maldito que lastimo a mi querida luffy... Que cruel de tu parte TT_TT pero era para que la historia pudiera continuar supongo yo.
OP Lover chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Please continue! I love it 3
LostFairyMantic chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
This is so amazing so far! XD I LOVE IT!
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Heya! Live your story so far! But I just wanted you to know that Luffy's blood type is F same as Jinbe's! :) Oda made up weird blood types for OP. I have no idea what Ace's is. Oda never mentions it. I have everyone's blood type in the Mugiwara crew tho! :) I'm going to read the next chapter now!

Matane,
Haruka
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Lucci should come back and say to luffy to marry him and keep the baby with luffy
The-REAL-leaders-of-Akatsuki chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Update this please, it is amazing so unlike other stories where Luffy is turned into a girl, and you kept Ace alive, you are my hero! Please don't abandon this it is really really awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
What if you just had luffy come back to his/her nakama with a kid and a whole lot stronger? also please don't bring lucci unless he suffers :( but I love your story so please keep writing!
trisha23flow chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Arrrrrgh I want moaar
BeebleTee17 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I hope Lucci dies a painful slow death or get stuck in momoiro island with no way out. Anyways, update soon!
Anjelle chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Poor Luffy ;A; BTW are you still writing this story? I noticed it hasn't been updated in about half a year.
YingYang21 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Wow i just read all of the chapters and now im waiting for more.I haven't gone through pregnancy so i can't help you there,but good luck.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »