Reviews for Fate Will Twist the Both of You
mphs95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Love this.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow, this is really good. I could feel the raw emotion from Booth and Brennan.
morgan-va chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Just found this story. In my head, I can see that night playing out just as you wrote it. Very intense and beautiful. Thanks so much for filling in the gaps, in a believable way.

I could quote many parts of the story, but this one early on, rang so true. "They should have known that they would never come together when it was convenient or easy." Yep!

You write B&B so well and keep them both in character (which I appreciate so much). I look forward to reading your other stories.
SexySquint chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Bravo! I loved it. It's perfect.
manderleygirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So beautiful and insightful. Thank you.
Megwill chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
nice. great writing ")
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I loved this! I never noticed the fact that with the exception of the mistletoe kiss Booth and Brennan had always kissed in the dark, interesting. Poor Brennan and Booth struggling to maintain control, I loved how you wrote that scene.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I can't explain why, even to myself, but I was on the verge of tears the whole time. I got that burning feeling in my nose and eyes and... This just blew me away. Blew me away. I love metaphors and I love last lines, so you did ABSOLUTELY right by me. It was emotional and I felt everything. I'm going to be late, having read this this morning, but it is entirely worth it. Thank you.
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is achingly beautiful.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I feel like a read a thousand fics relating to this kissing moment, and I think this has jumped to the top of the pile.

I loved it...you have such a way with words.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Just found this - great job. :0)
dorisbay chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
loved this story, I was a little moved in the end! :)

oh and .. Happy Birthday!
Alexsmom chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow, this was fantastic! Where have you been all my life? I really loved this story; your writing is just great and this is totally believable. I wish it had happened this way in "real" life. And Twitter isn't a bad thing - it's how I discovered you (thanks to RositaLG), my tweep and fellow long suffering Cubs fan. Well, you're on my favorites and alert list now, and I'm going back to read everything I've missed so far. I'm not a critic, or a writer, so you won't get any "advice" from me, but I know what I like and I can recognize a talented writer, and you score in both categories! Discovering a new author makes my day - doing the happy dance now. Thanks for posting!
Adgie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
You write beautifully. I love your stories. This one is so realistic, very touching. Thank you for sharing it.
Joyce751 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I love your writing! You filled in the gaps perfectly and understand the characters so well
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »