Reviews for Fate Will Twist the Both of You
daisy07 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is such a beautifully written piece. The phrase 'the centre is being held together by shoelaces and elastic bands stretched just this side of of their maximum abilities' seemed to be just so perfect and apt. The whole piece has a lovely poetic quality.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Beautiful, very poignant. I love the term 'emotional hangover'.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I haven't read any fic since last season, but a friend rec'ed me yours and I thought I would dip my toe back in to fandom. Boy am I glad I did! This was such a fantastic post-ep, perfectly IC and believable. I love the way you transitioned them from comfort to "something more". Thanks for sharing this and I can't wait to check out more of your writing!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
MellBert chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Just adding you to my favorites and alerts. Don't mind me. :)
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Love it
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow, this is really beautiful!
LondonLI chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Did I review this? I can't remember, but I know that I loved how you filled in the blanks. The affirmation that they at least acknowledged what they did is really missing for the start of this hiatus. I'm already in withdrawal! Thanks for posting; it helps.:)
rmcbuckeye chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow, Ren, I loved this story! This line, "And then words become both too much and not enough.".. just ahh, such a true statement. I think this is the best one I've read with "what happened in the bedroom scene"..
and she knew love chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Gorgeous :) I love the first two paragraphs, how we got into both of their thoughts. I also adored how you wrote that they could write dates and burn them, but in the end, they would just fall together naturally when it was most unsuspected. That's so B&B. The exchange of "everything hurts" and Booth's "I know"'s before they finally came together was so simple but powerful. Booth has always been Brennan's comfort and vice versa, and now when they need it most, they can lose themselves in each other like they always have.

This line just hit me with its simple truth: "And then words become both too much and not enough." Because it's true - there are some things between B&B that need to be said but the vast majority of the things that pass between them go unsaid because they're all about the feelings. They're about the heart, and I think you captured that masterfully.

Loved the description of Booth's voice :) That just strikes me as something Brennan would notice about him. And protective Booth! Whew! I absolutely LOVE it when someone writes protective Booth so well, and you gave him just the right amount of anger and fear. And the symbolism at the end with the darkness and the sunlight was just stunning. So perfect for them.

Your writing makes me so happy too :) Hope you write more, and soon!
Unimaginable Possibilities chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was amazing. Thanks for sharing!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Beautifully written and very in-character. Excellent job!
beckaboo4 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I really liked this story and thought you wrote everyone in character. Loved the part about him wanting to kiss her in the sunlight!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Didn't like it. At all. Sorry. To much narartive and not enough talking. I don't know why people are still bothering writing Hole in the heart stories when all the ff writers with any talent have already covered every possible angle. I was also distracted by the spelling mistakes. Leave the ep tags to the pros.
Ondiac chapter 1 . 5/26/2011