Reviews for Fate Will Twist the Both of You
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Brilliant writing, very in character.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was incredible!

I think it's my favorite "missing scene during The Heart in the Hole" I've read so far! (and I read many of them!)

So beautiful, in character and very touching!

GREAT JOB!
Sumiko Mikazuki chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow. This is VERY good. Great work!
strlite chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
hardly ever comment, but just absolutely had to for this story. it is a true masterpiece and i think captures the essence of what truly happened between the two that night and that morning. thank you for putting it into words, it was so lovely.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
It's really easy to understand the will they-won't they portion of this-great complement to that episode (well, to the parts that they didn't show).
harper83 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wonderful story! I loved it!
rbutler chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
you just have SUCH a way with their internal dialogue. That's a horribly vague compliment and I'm sorry but I can' quite put my finger on it. I was (am) firmly in camp They Did That Night, and I knew it could come about in a way that tasetful and appropriate and right.

My first thought when Brennan considered opening the blinds was "Oh, Booth isn't going to like that!"

And I agree that the ordinary getting readiness of the day would be as remarkable to them as the sex. Such an odd, dear backwards couple we have.
MaggieMayI chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
By far the best 'what happened in the bedroom' fic I've read yet. You truly captured their characters in a way that few fic writers can. Awesome job!
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Gorgeous. This is so incredibly well done. It's perfect left where it is, but I find myself sad that it's over, I liked it so much. Nice work.
Alanna1231 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
WOW. This is absolutely phenomenal! I definitely see this plaing out in my head - that the morning after happened exactly like this.

"And they both step into the sun."

Love, love, love this! In my mind, that's what they did...they stepped into the proverbial sun. (I also never realized they haven't actually kissed in the sunlight before. Good catch!)

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
judgemental-badger chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is wonderful.

So beautifully written, thank you.
ElizabethDQMW chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Perfect! I love how to realistically capture the emotional/physical shift in their relationship. This is exactly how I have imagined the whole thing went down. Very true to character and lovely flow of narrative and dialogue. I love the powerful contrast of light and darkness.
daffodil101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*thumbs up* I've struggled to think how snails-pace Brennan and Booth could POSSIBLY go from 0 to 60 in like, 2 hours, but I like your take on things. Very them :o)
eitoph chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
"He's not quite human right now; he's more soldier than man. He feels the change in himself and when this is over he may obsess over what is implied by how easily he slips into this mode during these crises, but for right now, he's doing what needs to be done."

Like, whoah. I love this look into Booth as a character, and it is such an accurate description on how I can see him operating in these situations. The idea that he'll worry about it later really taps into the darker side of Booth that we don't get to see a lot of, so this glimpse now was especially great.

"The centre is being held together by shoelaces and elastic bands stretched just this side of their maximum abilities; to risk losing the centre is to risk losing friends, family, forever."

I love this image. I went back and read this line a few times because it really does portray the bleakness of the situation in all the right ways.

"But you and I, Bones, we do really stupid things to each other when we're hurting. We don't- we can't afford to be stupid right now."

Ha, don't I know it. It's such an honest thing to say and such a Booth thing to say, so I really loved this line.

I'll stop quoting your own fic back to you, and will just remark that as always, this was a lovely, lyrical piece that tackled all the emotions in a really real, and really fantastic way. Nicely done :)
t-c-p09 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
L-O-V-E-D it. Simply loved it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »