Reviews for Blood
illusion95 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
This is really good! I hope you continue it.
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I really like this, please update.
primadonna001 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
keep going!
Eyghon chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
yay, Lumen's going back, yay! I enjoyed her mother's input in her decision, nicely done.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
and the oh-so-sweet relationship of two hilariously disturbed people continues. You really captured the, I don't know...craziness? Whatever you call it the series had it and so does this. well done.
lynn422 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I am glad that you decided to continue with this. Glad that Lumen returning to Dexter. Looking forward in what happens next. Great chapter.
Shrike176 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Once again, excellent story.

I always felt Lumen would have a tough time hiding everything that had happened to her from her family. I found the interactions very believable, and I enjoyed the ending.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow, that's good! I don't think Lumen's Dark Passenger could just dissappear like it did on the ahow. Great story!
deathbybitching chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is great! I liked the idea of the character of Lumen but she was horribly miscast. Regardless, I enjoyed reading this fic. Oddly enough...I live in Minneapolis :)
lynn422 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great story. I hope you continue with this. :)
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Definitely a good story. I really like the way Lumen realizes her darkness never left, and I found the conversation between Dexter and Lumen very believable.

If you're taking votes, I certainly vote that you either continue this story or write a sequel.
leader chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Good start. I liked the interaction between Dexter and Lumen. Is she going to stay in Miami, or will the story ultimately be about her killing on her own?