Reviews for Revenge of the Tofu
momoka-sha chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
it was very cute indeed ;)
BlackTyrantValvatorez chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha (die from laughter)
That was too hilarious, Prince Arjuna! Hahahaha, good story though, cracked me up with Yukiko holding a grudge against Souji a.k.a. Yu Narukami for something as trivial as tofu?! (Yu Narukami is Souji's canon name now, but who cares? This is fanfiction!) And I guess Souji set fire absorption on Loki. Hahahaha, this is a real laugh with a bit of romance at the end. Good Story.
UltimateHero13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This story was hilariously cute! I agree with your note at the end, she IS the most dangerous. She's near yandere level. Anyway, the writing was great and Yukiko was adorable. Really good story! Maybe you should consider making a sequel to this one day!
sure chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
great story fun to read I hope you do more
epitychia chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
lol.

Yuki-chan is so cute! x3

kinda sad that this is a oneshot though
Cool Haruhiism-follower chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yukiko is so cute! the yandere part didn't quite make sense, but I think it turns out okay..
FenrirXFenris chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I really liked this. It's kind of sad that this is a oneshot.
zecross chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
hahaha somehow i found it funny, anyway good work
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I agree that Yukiko - out of the entire cast - is the last person one wants to anger or upset, but I don't think the vitriol follows the story. I mean from what experience I had from the game, she doesn't really strike me being that slight-sensitive. Then again, I haven't seen what happens when one deliberately tries to be a jackass in front of her in-game. On that note, I'll need to find out soon, but onto the review.

Reading your story over, I cannot help but wonder if the 'fried tofu' was an excuse for her to sate some form of sexual curiosity - if I can make this statement. The humour gets a laugh at the start, followed by a slack-jawed expression in the middle; didn't really expect a persona-fueled scuffle to happen. Apart from that, I really don't have a lot else to comment on: it felt like a mean-spirited prank gone south with a slight exploration into what kind of relationship the two of them have, which is more than what I can say for other works.

-SpecialAgentOrange
Xoraan chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Yukiko tied up Souji? An intersting way to initiate a romantic relationship.

But I love it anyway. :)
RavenRedGrave chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Funny As Hell !

No other things to say, keep it up !

And don't forget to update your other fics in megami tense archive.
Kuroi Onee-san chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
LOL THE MIDDLE PART REALLY CRACKS ME UP! (about Loki vs Amaterasu, FYI)

Well, I can agree with you that Yukiko's SCARY in term of grudge and punishment! She's like a Sadako who's a Persona user-*agidyne-ed*

Thanks for writing, I faved this XD