Reviews for Ballet Flats & Ballroom Floors
lowi chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
SDHHSASGLKDSAGKHSSAD

SCORDOM

ANGSTY SCORDOM

HOW COME I LOVE IT WHAT IS MY LIFE.

THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, REALLY CRAZZ. YOUR WRITING IS INCREDIBLE AND IT WAS FREAKIN' SCORDOM AND IT WAS AMAZING AND GOOOOOSH I LOVED IT.

(and I should go to sleep but forgive me for this review, the essence of it is that I loved this and that you are an amazing writer. &hearts)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
THAT... THAT WAS AMAZING!

I cannot put into words how perfect that was! I love how you managed to make it shown how her character is that way and that she is just so different from teh other Weasleys in her family!

And I love how Scorpius broke her heart, in a sense.

The last line was my FAVOURITE EVER!

Vicky xx
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh poor Dominique. That would really suck. I really loved how you made it seem like they really were going to have a happy ending, then he walked away and left me going all "Gaaaah?" I loved how the ending kind of gave me that sensation that you get when you're in a really good dream, and you wake up and you're just like "What, it's over?" I loved it.
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Mad, what is this, yo? An unhappy ending to a ScorpDom?

This was great though, seriously. I loved how she loves silver because it's the colour of his eyes and I loved his polka dot bow-tie because bow-ties ARE COOL! Yes, I'm quoting Doctor Who now. Anyway, great job Maddles!

~Heather
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Idol twin-ny! Must you end a ScorpiusDominique so darn /depressingly/? D: It goes against the very laws of (my) universe that these two not get a happily ever after, y'know! ;)

Hmph. On to the review...

Well, clearly, you need to write more ScorpiusDominique soon. Not only to get us closer to our goal of 3 pages (which we, ah, seem to have abandoned...whoops? P) but because you write them so wonderfully. I really loved Scorpius and Dominique's banter here, and especially how you explored Dominique's emotions! 'Twas splendid, Idol twinny! Just splendid! :D

Awesome job, and keep writing! :)
mEEEm chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Poor Dom :(

Loved the story though :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ten stars, Mad. :D This was pure love. D
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Lovelovelove it :D

'Nuf said ;D

Expecailly the ending, and how it keeps you questioning how things end with them. Wonderful job, as always, Mad :D
gote chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Haha, I love this line, ' ""Look, Dom, I didn't come over here just to annoy you, though I thoroughly enjoy every second of it." ' So Scorpius. ;D

Just this line- 'She rolls her eyes, pinching the edge of his polka-dotted bow tie between her slender fingers, polished a daring sparkly silver (the only part of her outfit that she likes).' -doesn't really make sense. Did you leave out a word?

Anyway, really nicely done, Mad. You captured them really well. I quite enjoyed it. :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
It doesn't have substance because Scorpius can only achieve that with Rose ;)

Hehe. I loved it.

Hell, you wrote a DomScor that. Doesn't. End. With. A. Heartbroken. Rose.

I'm so proud :)

I loved your use of the prompts, by the way!