Reviews for Armored Core Redemption
azuregrimoire chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
"hostile detected, commencing hostilities."...dang, I don't think anything can cause such chills and maybe terror( if you hear it while playing) in a armored core vet than that simple phrase. so we have Nineball Running around as a NEXT? hoo boy, the protagonist have their work cut out for them now!

the story is good so far, though I have to agree with some of the other reviewers that characterization and what the characters say and their interaction could use some work. The fight scenes are good though. cant help but wonder who the behemoth is.
Py687 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
So far, I'm not liking the story, but the action scenes are great. I think the main parts you need improvement on are dialogue and character interactions. If you're using actual weapons from the game, I would've thought that using their names would be more helpful, especially since your primary readers are Armored Core fans.
kyub3y14 chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
loved ur fanfic m8 from beggining to end and i sincerely hope u make a new one when Armored Core 5 comes out.
A Precursor chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Now this is quite an ending. What about AC2's plot with AC4/ACfA ACs?
A Precursor chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
What's taking so long? Writer's block? Anyway, I seriously can't wait for the thrilling conclusion! Make sure Nineball dies an epic death deserving of the most awesome AC ever.
gottago chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
Wyenne(?) got converted way too easily. I hope there is something that can support her actions. It seems to be to "shallow".
An-Ono chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Nineballl...that was beutiful. Killing the Normals, overriding a paradox, and becomeing his NEXT...makes my skin crawl.
Hubert S chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Good job, but it gets confusing because of all the names that you bring in. Take your time on bring characters in.
zealo chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Some things could use improvement. A somewhat messy fight segment, and a manical character that's laughing, smileing, then somber throughout the chapter. Try an "on-off" persona for him.
A Precursor chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
What.

Hustler one is supposed to be an AI, One without emotion. But you turned him into an insane version of CUBE. It's quite disappointing. But I suppose you can't make much development with an emotionless AI.
WildCardFate131 chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Excellent chapter! Keep up the good work!
WildCardFate131 chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
I like this chapter, and i apologize for not submitting a reply earlier. If you want to discuss possible ideas for future chapters, you know where to find me. But please, don't burn yourself out or drown the reader in details. What your doing now is great!
World never ends chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
...should explain more
Meow chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Confusing.
A Precursor chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
This is some pretty good stuff. And Since it's being updated regularly, This will be an excellent time-waster!

P.S: Lol at an Armored Core 5 AC being a superweapon twice the size of a NEXT.