Reviews for Balancing Act
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
only neal ;-)

great story!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
awww, lots of warm fuzzies :) I love the idea of Neal trying to connect the dots of knotholes trying to find the picture :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG! That Was Soo~ Cute! Neal Trying To Draw All Over Everything, Connecting Random Dots. That's Too Funny! In Would Love To Meet That Neal! X3
Ronni chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really LOVED this! It wasn't the kind of loopy that a lot of the other author portray Neal to act like. The way Neal acted in this story actually seemed realistic! Nice Job! Really Loved It!
Faith and Kismet chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love the subtleties in the story. In his loopy state he reveals more about himself
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wonderful story! I loooooveee loopy/crazy Neal. I've been waitng for someone to write a story such as this. Do you take requests? If so, I've been wannnnnnting to see a fanfic where a drugged or drunk Neal comes into the Bureau and comes right up to Peter. Peter at first just thinks he's smiling, then hears what nonsense Neal says and then sees Neal going round in circles singing or something. That would be a dream come true fanfic!
hachoo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
LOL Neal was hilarious :D Awwww, so adorable. And I can so picture El, half angry half relieved. Loved it :D
Eldorah chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was wonderful! I loved the line at the end. Brilliant work.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Another really superior effort. Thank you for sharing.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awww, such a cute scene between Neal and Elle and Neal is absolutely adorable in his fever-induced oddness. Well-written and very amusing. :)
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Somehow, all your stories end up on my favorites list. Awesome job!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I couldnt review The Saving Clayton one again, but oh I finally got to read it and it was AHMAZIINN! _ This one made me laugh out loud, at the butterfly with wings of smoke part, oh lordy.. I laughed for like 10 minutes picturing Neal doing that :D. You've got mad talent. ~Nayah
caffreyDays chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
A loopy Neal is very appealing. I like to take care of a feverish Neal.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Neal was sure something else with a high fever.

JeanneZ84