Reviews for White Sacrifice Ame Noire Edition
Kanna-Chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Damn, I thought Cloud gave up being a selfish prick when Tifa helped him regain his memories.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Hello! Are you there or not? I want to what Sephiroth will do with Cloud. If he is going to do what I think he is going to do, then I would prefer that Cloud resist all the time. Still, I think that Cloud needs a little punishment for his language. How about giving Sephiroth some tools he can use, like those objectes that vibrates, but it is your story, I am just asking. I was just wondering if you were ALIVE or not!
allaloneintheworld12 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
are you going to update this at any point? please? It's just so good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is not the Cloud I know. I think this Cloud needs to be punished, and Sephiroth is the right gay for the job.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Nice. But could you put in less bad words when you continue? I just can't picture Cloud being a gay who says bad words.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
contuie
IceTsuki chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
LOVE it! Please please PLEASE continue!
CleverPhoenix chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Woah! I didn't think Sephiroth would try that so soon, or that something would stop him. I'm already loving this new dark version, it's amazing. Awesome new chapter, I can't wait to see what distracted Sephiroth enough to stop him!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
i love this fic can you please write more. i really enjoy reading this storys of yours but i would love to see cloud evil and with sephiroth. you have some great ideas. cloud dose the whole evil thing wonderfuly.
18plusForMe chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I hope you get working on the third chapter. I think i like the way you write cloud. Every other fanfic makes him look so much weaker. Hes a hero goddammit!
XxkogainugamixX chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I have to say, I like this version a lot more than the original. It flows a lot better. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
chncatsunflwr chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really hope that you don't put this on hiatus. I like the changes & it's better now that Cid & Vincent were clear about their intentions. I know that you're busy, but I'd like to see you continue this!
Painfuljoy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
th-this is marvelous. I enjoy watching close companions fight and betray each other in such a way. I hope that someday in the future, you will make it so that Cloud actually does go and fulfill his promise. Though i think some people dont like character death. I was confused at one part when you wrote

"For all I care," he began, snarling at his so-called companions. "This world can rot away. But I can't allow someone else to die for me." He turned to Vincent, faltering only slightly. "I'll go…but not for them. When I come back, expect me to kill you all myself."

I thought for a second that Vincent and Cid were included as well but Am i guessing correctly when I assume that they are not? Good luck on your stories and i hope that you release soon.
Ray-chan01 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Don't know, but I like this version better than the other one

I still love the other one, too, but this is more, well realistic, I think

I hope you can write on soon, because I am reeeaaaally excited to read about how this version will go on

So hurry up, okay