Reviews for Kat & Pat 4
buttonbit chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
There are several things you need to know.

Firstly, this story is unbelievably unrealistic. In short, unbelievable. The ideas are far-fetched and you can just about manage to pull off ONE of these over-the-top plots if you're careful but all of these, seriously. No.

Secondly, the characters are completely undeveloped. You need to write them convincingly and be realistic. For instance, Kat would not consider letting her sister die to protect her Dad from jail.

Thirdly, the dialogue and the description needs improving.

As a writer, you have potential but there is a lot of work needed.
SaKuInOLOVER4EVER chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
*4 years later*

okay soo why did you like stop right there?

The story is like really good, it's just not long enough.

Come on plz continue it!
What chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
WHAT? I...I...WHAT?
Allison Carter chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
The story is getting better.

Do you not know how to get more than one chapter per story? You go the the edit feature on ur account after uploading the chapter. Then it will tell you how to do a new chapter.

The story is getting better. You need to make your chapters longer. There are some details you left out.

This story has got some good potential but needs polishing. Keep trying. You will get there one day.

Peace Love Save the Whales

*AliCat*
sweetytweety chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
huh? where did this come from? well overall, it's good :oD
aquastar1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
The part 1 starts kind of confusing, but gets better as it goes along. You really have the cliffhanger thing down...

It does get a little melodramatic, and why was Kat's dad drinking? What made him do that? It would be really great to give some backround info, maybe something just happened to the dad, maybe to do with mom, etc.
Pat's old cigarette chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Ok...u seriously need to KEEP WRITING!
MandELLA chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
WHAT THE HECK?ok, i was so joking when i said to call bianca. BIANCA WILL NOT DIE! You have strayed from OCC. I'm sorry, but their dad is not like that.

MandELLA
Wicked chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Why is this 3 seperate stories instead of just 1 story w/ 4 chapters? I'd go 4 some character developement 2.
MKHLFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I'm sorry, but I just laughed as I read this. Not because it wasn't written well or anything, it's just so far fetched! Thanx for the laugh.
heeeeere'sjohnny22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Oh, please! Give me a break...Oh, merciful heavens above! What should we do, Patty? Let's let Bianca die so my father doesn't get his sorry white butt thrown in jail!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
bad
IAmVulcanLady chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
please continue...more more more more!
Rodaine Rodune chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Wow...that...that was...i can't explain it...all i know is that it was good even though it was short...

::With Faith...Nothing is Impossible::