Reviews for Forgiveness
Good reunion
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Yea, you are an idiot
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Nice to see a strong Bella for a change.
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
*gasp* she just pulled an Edward.
JazzieJ chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Hi, I am not one to belittle another's writing so please take this simply as constructive criticism. You write very young, what I mean by this is that your grammar, wording, and sentence structure are at a very low level. Word choice can be fixed by using a thesaurus, and by knowing the difference between when to use "know" versus "no" and other homophones. Grammar and sentence structure take more time but can be improved by reading a variety of books and reading them often. Lastly I'd like to add that Dartmouth is a college. There is no "lunch-time" when everyone goes to eat lunch in the cafe at the same time, be wary of factual errors. That said I take it from your writing that you are either very young or new to writing or new to English. As such your mistakes can be fixed with maturity. I look forward to your future stories as I believe you have a good imagination. With a few tweeks, you have the potential to be a great story-teller.
freedom 29 chapter 39 . 3/11/2014
I know the story is finished and all but I wanted to write that the people here in this chapter don't realise that it is Bella who is giving the presents even if u didn't write it all the clues are there
Plmmmiiiii chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
I LOVES IT
fellow twihard chapter 54 . 9/10/2013
The whole thing was so awsome
Hero Dean chapter 54 . 7/31/2013
very instesting story badass vampire bella cool love it had to be funny love it
Crystalzap chapter 54 . 5/21/2013
This was nice and all but it's too repetitive, It's always she get one family member alone they understand her and are turn to her side, which is fine once or twice but when you keep doing it it becomes boring. Even after the whole family found out when she ran one of them went after her as another one on one chat started.

I'm not trying to flame or anything just something to think about for you next story.
Doclover chapter 54 . 5/12/2013
I have read this story twice I loved it
The-Dangerous-King chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
This story seems to have been written immaturely. What I mean is that this writing isn't developed. It almost seems like child is writing it. I suggest rewriting this story when you get older and have a more developed way of writing because the concept is very good, but the writing style is not.
Mary chapter 39 . 1/17/2013
I knew it! I knew she was going to use Masen as i surname!
FloraLover246 chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
you are a really talented author right away when they tallked about revenge I stopped crying and started laughing
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »