Reviews for Forever
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So cute!
IvyBean chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
HOW DARE YOU GO WRITE A ONESHOT THAT MAKES ME GO ALL MELTY AND UNABLE TO BREATHE! AHH! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS! I am melting seriously. My heart is like, APDJOJASPDJ disappearing into puddles of absolute sap and joy. AWWW! I feel so awful for Chihiro! STAY STRONG GIRL! And yayz for the awesme Haku! Man...;;w;; That is beautiful. You did such an amazing job and thanks so much for the awesome read! I LOVE IT! SO SO SO MUCH!
hidansgirl1234 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaw!cute!
spoiledhalfbreed chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
aww thats sooo freaking cute i love it :)
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I loved it! It's like that love in a story where it's so fantastic that you want more, but afraid of the more, as if it'll be bad .!

Although with you, I doubt that'd happen :D! Great job!
Shiroi Majo chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love Spirited Away, and this vignette captured a glimpse of a possible future with wonderful clarity. I appreciated your use of Sen as Chihiro's alter ego whom she can call upon in times of great stress. Keep writing when you have time, you definitely have a way with words!
LipsInSpace chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Waaaaaa this is sooo cute Great work! The first half is like very similar to how I pictured things would end after the movie.
coleenbeatricemalfoy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god. I love this. I LOVE THIS! Spirited Away was my first ever Japanese movie (anime and the movies about those anime not included) and I fell in love with it at once. It was followed by Kiki's Delivery Service, The Graveyard of the Fireflies (I think that was the title...) but not one of those movies ever caught my attention and fondness for Spirited Away. The only Japanese cartoon movie that I think will come close to my love for Spirited Away might be A Thousand Paper Cranes, but not ever on S.A's level.

So I thank you for writing such a wonderful story about these two characters I love so much. This fanfic was written beautifully; I could almost feel the way the emotions and feelings were described in it. Is there any chance of this story being a multi-chaptered fic? If so, please update soon, because I want so much to read a wonderful story about those two! And if this will only stay as a one-shot, then, like I said earlier, thank you for writing such a wonderful one. I look forward to reading some other fanfiction of yours! (Although, I'm not really a fan of How to Train Your Dragon, and you seem to like writing about it...)

Yours,

MaCherieLoup
livelovemusic95 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
gorgeous writing! I Luv it! _
Meerkatgirl13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awww, the ending was soo cute! The bully needs the crap kicked out of her for tearing Haku in half! I like this, please update soon!

Meerkatgirl13