Reviews for 100
takininja13 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
how did Yugi get scars and what is this so called accident?
Neko Kyuketsuki HyuugaUchiha chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
For comments for chapters 1-10 they were sweet and cute and touching T-T
I can't wait to read more
Please update more chapters
TheAmyflamy chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
YES OMFG YES FINISH THIS PLEASE!
TheAmyflamy chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
omfg yes! this perfect! i would love to read more of this story!
TheAmyflamy chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
and then Yugi met Yami and they fell in love and ran away to a beautiful beach home in california and got married the end.
XxZombie.LoverxX chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Well I personally think you should expand on all of the stories you wanted reviews on and probably some of them that you didn't. But thas just my opinion. And I loved all of the drabbles or oneshots or whatever they're called.
SageMasterofSass chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
That was adorable! /

The only down side was the way Kaiba kept calling Yugi angel. It seemed a bit OC to me.
osweetie246 chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
The fluff

It is suffocating!

IT CLOGS MY LUUUUNNGS WITH ITS ADORABLENESS
Tearful Shadows chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Loved it. Please update soon
samaurai chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
This one sounds like it should become a story. I think that would be interesting.
Yuki-n-Shuichi4evrfan33 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I was on the floor laughing about your Disclaimer,it was so funny good job on the this chapter.
SoulessNeko12 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Can't wait for next chapter :)
QuEen0fs0ng chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
I liked all of these little one shots. They were all cute. However I didn't like the catboy Yugi one. Maybe it's just my personal opinion but I never really got petting-zoo people. But everything else was great and I hope to see more.
ClosedDownForGood chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
The neko thing was good along with the proposal! Sorry, for only pointing out those two but those are the ones you wanted us to review! But I liked the rest of them and I hope you don't stop at 100! I hope it's more like 1000! LOL! Have fun making up more! Thanks for the awsome oneshots!
The Last Rassaian Lady chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
i would like it to be continued please