Reviews for Harry Potter, Rise From Dust
Jake1709 chapter 21 . 7/3
Greatest fanfiction ever please update
Blazeb79 chapter 21 . 6/25
Whoa. Awesome. Epic story. Love how the girls are starting to try and move their relationships forward with harry. Excited to see if he picks 1 or all of them . Can't wait for more. Incredible job writing this story. Keep it up.
Blazeb79 chapter 13 . 6/24
I love the jealousy the girls get from the flirtatious harry. Very funny and great to read.
Blazeb79 chapter 11 . 6/24
Awesome, simply awesome! The detail and the dramatic storyline that goes with it is absolutely brilliant.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 6/24
I must say this story is really good. I have read others similar, but this one really blows those out the water. The way you seem to write is amazing. I can't wait to continue.
Love this story. Definitely one of the best ones I've read on fanfic.
Hahahaha that was brilliant!
I think the girls are way to controlling of Harry...
Love it
Clues2 chapter 21 . 6/15
...So good, why not continue?! Can't wait for whenever you decide to continue this story..
Delush chapter 19 . 5/31
This chapter was really poorly written. I got halfway through it before giving up.
MattandKateCruse chapter 21 . 5/22
Please update this! It remains my favorite fanfic of all time and I can't stop rereading it!
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 5/17
Took her long enough, but I think it's too late for her to be accepted into Harry's heart
ARSLOTHES chapter 21 . 5/13
Hope you could update this again soon, its a really good fic. Hope there is a harem pairing
Lana chapter 21 . 5/1
Encore une fois je me demande pourquoi les fictions les plus interessantes prennent autant de temps pour être updatées, s'il vous plait la suite
1,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »