Reviews for Harry Potter, Rise From Dust
Shame you quit. This was great. Thank you
Can u fuckin' release the next chapter so that I can read it ... At r u waitin' fr...
fernyyuki chapter 13 . 3/3
siga por favor, lleva mucho tiempo así no nos abandone.
George1892 chapter 21 . 2/19
Great story.
Bigtexjr chapter 21 . 2/17
Great story. Hope more chapters come out soon.
Sensibility248 chapter 21 . 2/2
When are you going to update
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 1/30
its abit sad for me to read about this, Lily is one of my most favourite characters, there not much canon information we know about her, so I build her up among the info we do have, and it clashes so extremly with this, theres no way Lily would forget Harry, not even with some mind spells, which im convinced there is.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 1/30
Thats was a very weak plot device, Pomfrey can notice Daniel using most of his magic, but completely ignored the fact that Harry used all of his? or forgot to check, either way, I find the plot device rather weak, especially since future plot is most likely going to refer to this very heavily.
brock.mangold33 chapter 21 . 1/19
Hello, read this story in full over two days and I must say I'm very pleased with it and where it has gone. I love Harry's character and your interesting take on Merlin mentoring Harry. Great work. I can tell you've likely abandoned this story but I ask that if you do find yourself with some inspiration to finish this story to act upon it, weather it be soon or much later. A very good read, it would be a shame for this to fall into another great, yet uncompleted, work.
is story would be a lot better if it was split in to two different ones. First with quiditch super star Harry who has 4 prettiest girls in school fighting for him. Second being Merlins apprentice Harry, with ancients, super dumentors and snake kings.

I don't like that you teased all these plot lines and then there's 200k words on quiditch and girl problems.
zeps9001 chapter 19 . 1/17
Where did you pull this stupidity from? Harry has never lost? He literally died last chapter, when he lost a fight. He lost his parents and most of his childhood, he broke his promise and didn't protect Callista from the basilisk.
zeps9001 chapter 18 . 1/17
Not impressed with your afterlife. That's how christian heaven looks in cartoons, it doesn't fit in Potter-verse or in this story. This version only works in humor genre.
This is interesting. Love the premise, keep it up!
zeps9001 chapter 3 . 1/15
I like stories of neglected Harry, but I kinda hate it when the reason behind is some higher power. Just feels cheap or fake. I prefer the middle ground, where they still neglect him, but not actually forget that he exist.
Noor al ain chapter 1 . 1/14
Simply amazing
Is it connected with the series the adventures of merlin
2,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »