Reviews for Harry Potter, Rise From Dust
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 7/29
Pretty good
Marczeg Szar chapter 21 . 7/22
Wow!
Now Harry's own story is slowly starting and he's not a spectator of Daniels adventures anymore. His relationships with his girls are starting to get interesting although I don't think even he can stay that clueless very long.
I know that it seems to be a very long time since the last update but i do have hope in my heart that someday this story will be continued. And it cannot really be anything else than Harry/Harem when there are so many girls smitten with him.
Marczeg Szar
dm02 chapter 8 . 7/5
e
kimchi-warrior chapter 21 . 6/26
return
Atish chapter 14 . 6/20
awesome story man should've continued
Ohlivia.smith chapter 21 . 6/9
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
Rafaxadrez chapter 15 . 6/3
Very good,really good
MikeyBlue chapter 21 . 5/21
This is an amazing story.
Just superb!
Will there be season 3 chapter 21 or season 4 chapter 1?

Amazing!
bsdurler chapter 21 . 5/8
Please update soon
please update this story!why the hell did you abandon it where the FUCK are you man,this is a great story,i really hope you come back,even slow updates are enough just update it,i don't know if you will read this,but this story had a lot of potential to be on the top
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 4/18
Damn...I really hope you end up updating this fic soon. It's def one of my favorite stories on the site. I'm actually torn about who I want Harry to be paired with. Ideally it would be all four, but if there can be only one then I would love to see him with Daphne. Great job so far and I really hope to see another chapter sometime soon.
huskerfan chapter 21 . 3/14
This is a really good story, you do a great job flushing out the character of your OC's and making me interested in them. Usually when a story has OC's as main characters it makes me want to stop reading, but here its actually a positive for the story. If you get any inspiration to write more youd have interested readers!
why why why did you abandon this story ! please continue this story if you have some time,i'll even go for late updates but please start writing again
dhamann7878 chapter 21 . 3/6
I want more! still trying to figure out how Harry will settle with just one of his girls
GotNoName123 chapter 21 . 3/3
This is the coolest damn story i've ever read! I can't wit till the next chapter!
1,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »