Reviews for Harry Potter, Rise From Dust
EmperorSnorlax chapter 8 . 5/8
Personally its my headcannon that Harry here was either cursed (accidentally or purposefully not sure yet) by Voldemort, or fate itself just wanted to fuck with Merlin's apprentice to "build character"

Either way the way its set up makes it seem like something was stopping Lily, James and the rest from recognizing Harry was around.

It may be highly unlikely but I have faith that this will get updated one day
Mando-Vet chapter 21 . 4/1
A good story with a lot potential, forgotten. Pity...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2023
I read this when it first come out in 2014 roughly and re read it in 2023- still goes hard, such a shame it wasn't continued
Momihe chapter 9 . 11/14/2023
This is not logical even for science fiction. Is Harry COMPLETELY forgotten even by his parents? Harry thinks that this is normal and does not even sense the deception. But then his mother remembers him and thinks she is a bad mother. But what about a simple analysis of the situation? Why doesn’t she admit the idea that this could be, I don’t even know, a curse? God, what idiocy. You are building a fanfic base on stupidity and idiocy and therefore it turns out to be complete missed.
OsferusVar chapter 21 . 9/14/2023
You did that bad, man. 9 year ago? OMG. Hope you come back
Ricee chapter 5 . 8/15/2023
the constant shifting of time is terrible
Ricee chapter 4 . 8/15/2023
why are you gender swapping people? there's enough chicks already
DarkLordPotter77 chapter 1 . 8/14/2023
Wow, such a jerk author you are. You have not only equated Lily as a unwed mother as well as parents and all others as equivalent of Dursleys. Not reading this shit, however promising the story may be.
Hedwig68 chapter 21 . 7/16/2023
Really Enjoying this story, i am amazed at some of the reactions of some of the readers in regards to Harry and he’s parents.
If that was me i would let them know that the relationship between them would be very strained at best. He has other people who care for him deeply and often show there love an afection for him. There may be a reason for them abanoning him but it still does not alter the fact he had to raise himself from the age of 4 or 5. Even Moony and Sirius completly forgot about him.
Hope you come back to this.
Lonty Arbalest chapter 21 . 5/27/2023
Update
EmperorSnorlax chapter 17 . 5/10/2023
I always go back to this story whenever Im in a mood for "Neglected Harry" fics, because by far this one is the best in that trope.

Harry and Daniel's dynamic feels realistic, it's also fun to read espeacially when they work together. I love especially how Daniel has a personality, and is fairly likeable unlike most stories where the little brother (or sister) is just sum prick.
Redhorseman25 chapter 17 . 5/2/2023
Started out great with a lot of potential but the feeling of being dragged out ruined it. Way too many unneeded details. It's makes it seem at times like you have no idea the direction to take the story and are more concerned with putting out the next update. A lot of good stuff tho.
Callum Runchman chapter 21 . 3/31/2023
Shame this has been abandoned. I had a lot of different theories on how the story would play out and the many other things going on in this. I was also looking forward to seeing Harry get with his girls and the govlet of fire would have been well interesting.
So much potential it's disappointing to see it forgotten
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 20 . 11/26/2022
Ya might as well ditch this before reaching where you abandoned it, I truly detest you. Failing to complete a story before resolving a single thing about it. You literally made Harrys dying regret not giving his parents another chance only for him to immediately rescind that thought. A lot of the problems in this story comes down to how you think someone with his issues would react to their parents making an effort to bridge the gap when for all accounts you were pretty much completely wrong. Not to mention this stupid bullshit with the ancients and all the crap you kept adding because of them.
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 18 . 11/26/2022
Not a fan of the excessive bullshit
2,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »