Reviews for Harry Potter, Rise From Dust
t chapter 1 . 7/28
a year and a half since last update and I still love it. Please update
fabul0u5 chapter 21 . 7/22
UPDAAATE
DrDerp21 chapter 21 . 7/20
Amazing work, update soon!
MKaius chapter 18 . 7/10
The following mini rant is just me pointing out things I found odd in this fanfiction
I find it odd that after being ignored for about 10 years he'd still give a damn about his parents and brother.
you first show us the extent of the neglect (his parents forgetting they ever had a son - his brother never asking where his older brother was ...) then out of the blue they remember him and are filled with regret, you follow that by them trying to act as if 10 years of neglect never happened ? How does that make sense ? Nobody thinks like that ,there was no apology no attempt to talk to him just demands and interrogations ...
Don't even get me started on Remus and Sirius sudden desire to know him after reading a news paper and what leaves me actually stumped is the character change you forced on him I mean what happened? one moment he cannot stand the sight of them and a bit later through no acts of theirs he realizes he still loves them how does that even makes sense the human mind does not work like that, no one is that forgiving I mean 10 years of neglect 10 years ...I assure you most people hold a grudge over mere slights forever if no apology is presented a smart child like your Harry well let's just say he would have moved out the moment he got his puddle mere pay if he had a consistent and logical character .
I hope this makes sense to someone and that if the author reads this it will at the very least help him flesh out his characters and their development by adding meaningful events and character interaction
This story it sooooo good. PLEASE UPDATE!
Jake1709 chapter 21 . 7/3
Greatest fanfiction ever please update
Blazeb79 chapter 21 . 6/25
Whoa. Awesome. Epic story. Love how the girls are starting to try and move their relationships forward with harry. Excited to see if he picks 1 or all of them . Can't wait for more. Incredible job writing this story. Keep it up.
Blazeb79 chapter 13 . 6/24
I love the jealousy the girls get from the flirtatious harry. Very funny and great to read.
Blazeb79 chapter 11 . 6/24
Awesome, simply awesome! The detail and the dramatic storyline that goes with it is absolutely brilliant.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 6/24
I must say this story is really good. I have read others similar, but this one really blows those out the water. The way you seem to write is amazing. I can't wait to continue.
Love this story. Definitely one of the best ones I've read on fanfic.
Hahahaha that was brilliant!
I think the girls are way to controlling of Harry...
Love it
Clues2 chapter 21 . 6/15
...So good, why not continue?! Can't wait for whenever you decide to continue this story..
1,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »