Reviews for Harry Potter, Rise From Dust
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 7 . 7/19
Hey, I just wanted to comment on this story. I think it has alot of potential, its really good and interesting and so on. But something is troubling me and that is that every girl is in love or feel attraction to Harry, it's just not normal, because in real common sense every individual feel different attractions towards others, but in this universe Harry is swooing every girl by just looking at them, even eleven year-old girls and professors. And I'm sorry but I can't continue reading a story where adults is attracted to kids and girls are brainless. It's just sick.

/Z.
Indigo chapter 1 . 7/6
I have read your story and I absolutely adore it, you put so much detail it truly is astounding. However, I have read your profile page and I am here to tell you that your statement about homosexual slashes is completely and horrendously homophobic. I am absolutely ashamed that such views are still being kept up in the 21st century. Furthermore, I would like to state that it is people like you who say such things and feel they are meaningless that is wrong with society if people opened their minds and stop with all the ludicrous prejudice then they will see that everyone has the same rights and are equal. As well as the points up ahead I would like to specifically stress upon this view, one small comment leads to another and another and soon people follow your lead and feel it is okay to undermine people who are different, just because people are different does not give you the right to insult them. What you are doing is even worse than someone who would say it to a person's face because you are hiding behind a screen and think that just because you are anonymous that you are 'untouchable'. Well, let me be the one to tell you that one day that comment is going to re-surface and let's see who will come out fresh-faced when they do.
AWESOME STORY
Epicweaver chapter 21 . 6/24
Wonderful read. Sad that more is unlikely like watching anime when manga goes much longer. Your 3 have grown on me since the beginning, and I've rather enjoyed Harry's overall characterization and plot. His interaction with Daniel is especially nostalgic. Thanks for the great read. Hope to see more some day.
Axelstorm09 chapter 21 . 6/13
Please.. continue
Strayan Mate chapter 1 . 6/9
Give us an update
OrderOfChicken chapter 1 . 6/5
This is a great story... hope you finish it.
melisamelek29 chapter 21 . 5/15
This book is awesome. R u gonna continue?
girlwhoslept chapter 12 . 5/15
please make harry/Daphne endgame
Alwyne The Betreyed chapter 3 . 5/13
*Roblox death noise*
thunderofdeath97 chapter 21 . 5/6
is the basilisk the king or not? i am confused
azrielhallowed chapter 18 . 4/29
I realized after re-reading this chapter is that when Harry and the Sorting Hat were talking about the Founder's eye colors that all four girl have the same colors as the house they are in. Also the only bigger snake I can think is Jormangand the World Serpent from Norse Mythology
Plz continue this amazing fix
mrhunterjdavis chapter 21 . 4/6
Quite a fantastic story. I can see how you got hung up towards the last few chapters and where the development of all these girls feelings and the pure obliviousness of harry is absolutely hilarious.

Can't wait to see if you continue you this, i have never enjoyed a fic and have laughed louder than I have in this.

Definitely will re-read in the future.
draconous chapter 21 . 4/3
This is so interesting and an amazing read! But after hours of reading and I finally look at the last update date I was shocked to find it hasn't been updated for 4 years! Please give us a sign and a update! This is an amazing story. I love all the characters and the direction you are taking this!
2,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »