Reviews for Pulled Over
UBEAPPY2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really liked this story. I knew it must be a body in the trunk but for some reason the closer I got to the end, the more I expected a twist and it would turn out to be something else, maybe contraband or something embarassing. Anyway, an enjoyable read!
Laspettra chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was saving this til I had time to savour it properly, Caranfin, and you didn't disappoint me. :) It's so fascinating to see our lovable Mitchell in vampire mode, covering up murders, contemplating more to cover his tracks. I love the way you write - you know that by now! - so here are a few of my favourite lines:

Even in the Volvo, Mitchell's long legs warred for space in the footwell; ... (because I like to think of Mitchell's long, muscular legs ... ;)

That was one thing that the vampire network was useful for: keeping him up to date with licences that were appropriate to his apparent age. He'd been through three different styles already. (because I love this 116-year-old vampire details that give us Mitchell as a man out of his own time)

He could hear the howl of sirens in the distance - ambulances and fire engines all heading for the accident that had saved his neck but cost some other people theirs. (because you show Mitchell as a man of contradictions: he pities the accident victims, while transporting the body of a dead girl in his boot, and having just moments before considered murdering two coppers).

Thanks, Caranfin! Keep writing Mitchell. You understand him so well. xx
Evie27 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That was great fun. You captured the time as well as the voices. There are so many years we know so little about. Often wondered what he did in WWII. Anyway, hope you are inspired to do some more in future. Thanks again.
JForward chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Good job! I kinda fell outta the FF... major college stuff... hopefully I can get back into it when I get my boxset (Eeee tomorrow!) but you're great! You really capture the characters, and... well it's all been said. You could do a great series of oneshots like this.
annie lazarus chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
You have quite a knack for capturing these characters, the times and the place. Hadn't really thought about but DWI(Driving While Irish) was brilliant!
Araminta Lupin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hmm, I'd always thought Mitchell must have had a bit of trouble because of his accent. Really liked this, and love the undercurrent of bitterness between Mitchell and Seth.
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
As always, such excellent vivid storytelling, i had a feeling Mitchell had something he shouldn't have in the back of his car the hint of his accent and the times was interesting too. :) Enjoyed very much!
gingernut49 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Woohoo - that was excellent, superb, engrossing!