Reviews for Vengeance and Fashion
MasterSpikeII chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I didn't even know this story was finished! I read the first two chapters very early on, but never said anything. I can't believe I didn't find out until going to Equestriadaily today.

Good work!
Overactive Mind chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Radioactive puce tuxedo... good name for a band.

Hilarious little story here, a great balance of gags and narrative. Well done!
Endam chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Me likey.
mm12 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Regicide indeed
TharzZzDunN chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Puce is just a terrific wild color to make a royal suit out of, and we shall expect you to be wearing it (radium powder and all) when you post those wonderful cosplay pictures of yourself!

Fun story, loved the connections with your previous works.
Dracobolt chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
This is hilarious. You kept the tone of the series quite well, and all of the little bits of humor came together perfect. I enjoyed the Doctor Who references and Rarity's drunken antics and, well, everything. Good job with the adult humor, too; it wasn't too explicit to be unfitting but it worked very well as an extra level of funny.
Mattardis chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
that was awesome but now im craving a doctor whoof spin-off. any chance of one of those?
snakeskinned chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
can i just. omg i love this so damn much.

seriously, bottom line is you're hilarious. /and/ you can write the characters flawlessly. and i think rarity might be my new favorite pony just from reading this. AND DOCTOR WHOOVES AHHHHHH.

you're very talented. write more. :)

/faving
SalohcinSilverwing chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Such a delightfully rediculous story. I really enjoyed it.

The highjinks and randomness in this story are very similar to the show, and I love how you portrayed the characters.
Ultra8 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
That was an interesting and hilarious conclusion. Pinkie pop's up to enjoy the show, Spike learns more words, the Prince gets a firm talking to from everyone involved and Twilight crafts a radioactive suit.

That was golden on so many levels, excellant work.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Ooh, Blueblood, you got off EASY there. :D The Doctor... got his arrogance down pat at least. ;) You got all the characters done well, too.
Rowanoak23 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Hahaha! This was hilarious! Love how Pinkie and Whooves just randomly showed up. Nice touch. Very authentic.

Was that the end?
Aotrs Commander chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Hilarious! Excellent work. Keep it up.

*snerk* "Regicide." Nice one, Spike...
Greki chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
A bit of a fast end, but... lol. XD
Oreichalcos chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Rarity and Spike are characterized dead-on! Not to mention that every other sentence is hilarious. I cannot wait to see where this new misunderstanding will lead.