Reviews for Sasuke Sensei
Fuck you chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Alright dammit continue
Lucy71958 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Hey, I have a question. Ahem... *fixes tie*

WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY?

This is such an awesome story and you just drop it out of the blue 3 years ago. Jeez, can't you at least explain something? I understand you just can't continue a story sometimes (I do that a lot), but please try if you can. This is a really really good story!

*By the way, my real account is the name I put - I just didn't log in*
kaori and yoshi chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Those poor kids have no idea the 'youthful' suffering they will have to go though. Awesome Evil!Sasuke!Sensei!
Pink-QweryKeybored chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This story is kinda funny, XD I love how Sasuke is acting a lot like Kakashi and yeah... I can't explain it, but- I really like this story
And I just about died at the 'drunken Itachi' part
crimson11116 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
pls update soon
XIIIth Antagonist chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
YES! you're reviving this story! I was a fan of the old one. Please update soon.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This is pretty cool. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
Diablo's Heir chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
great story so far. read all three chapters in one go. update soon
saofan3064 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Hilarious can't wait to read more. I was wondering if you were going to add any scenes of Sasuke with his family since they did not get massacred.
kim chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I LOVE THE STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

YOU JUST INSPIRED ME I HAVE A NEW IDEA FOR A STORY!

THANK YOU!
Wassermagierin chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Haha! Oh, how cruel of Sasuke, to have them train with Lee...XD Well, at least they won't be helping Sakura again...probably. If they're smart. Because I've got a feeling that Sasuke is capable of thinking up even worse punishments...again, probably.

Great job!
marze09 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
update soon! can't wait for the next chapter!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 7/18/2011