Reviews for Frustration
Yas T chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
so cute! 33
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww... just aww...
Not aww that Jane hurts herself .. but the rest...
I mean.. I can imagine Jane doing so in several situations,for several reasons.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwww
Deanlu chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I like this piece. You did a great job is showing both characters.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like this exploration of frustration that is not sexual in nature. I like the smut, and the slow burn, but I appreciate a small glimpse into Jane here as well.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
D'awwwww, this was sweet. No one should ever not acknowledge their feelings.
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
My heart hurts for Jane and her battle against her own feelings. I can actually feel Maura's tiredness at the lack of acknowledgement of their feeling for each other.

"Why don't you just ask me?"-"If you know the question, why don't you just tell me?"-wow, these two questions just slammed right to the heart and made me very teary. "Because you've never asked me."-more tears. Very powerful, emotional fic and I loved it, like I do them all.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
The wall and I are well acquainted. I usually bash my head against the wall when Albert angers me.

Anyways, you did this perfectly. Captured Jane's emotions and Maura too
loopyem89 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Another written piece i love. Glad that hitting a wall made Jane see sense too )
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
loved it
tki143 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Excellent story but not long enough. I think we need a few more chapters to see where things go.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love how you write Jane's frustration in this and then have Maura walk in on not just an intensely private moment but with Maura being the source of Jane's angst.

And by that comment about how Maura was thinking about Jane's reaction the entire date, I think Maura already knows what's on Jane's mind.

"You don't scare me, Jane". Such a telling moment. Jane could scare a lot of people, but she can't scare Jane."

"Why don't you just ask me?" GOLD.

Loved that. Beautifully written.
saya4haji chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
was this your entry for the "jane punches a wall" and "jane leaves her badge but takes her gun" challenges. if so it was an amazing story for the former and making me relish the thought of the latter.

I always have an image of jane as a very emotional and passionate woman and seeing her break down and punching the wall was very empathetic and cathartic. It was then lovely seeing janes shock as she asked maura to date her. seeing jane almost shocked at her own words always amuses me.

thanks so much, it was amazing. Can't wait for more.
kaipulani chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
There is nothing worse than watching the person u want to be with go out with someone else. Though I've never been driven to punching a wall, I have some done some pretty messed up and idiotic things. I love that Maura makes Jane ask the question. I would have done the same thing. It's amazing the answers you would get if u just asked. Can't wait for your next story!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I think that if that were going to happen Maura would have no problem with it and Jane would be the only one struggling. You showed this well.