Reviews for North American Dream
Frannielloyd chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
Very good. I wish you would continue this story. I would really like to see where you would have it go. Thanks for writing.
zombiede chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I'm confused... Does this awesome amazing story finish...?
litone78 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Where is the rest of the story?
Abzug chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Count me as another reader who picked up this entire series over the last week. I'm sorry you dropped it, although at the end there your author's notes sounded like things weren't flowing for you. Not that it showed in the story! Anyway, thanks for creating and sustaining such a wonderful AU world. It was so true to the characters, and felt like just another path the series could have taken.
pamelalexandria chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
I've read all the stories of the world verse in 4 days! I can't believe you've stopped writing them!? Why?! Oh why?
Mitana chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Oh, please keep going with this! I have read the whole series in the last few days, so I'd built up quite the momentum and I had to come to an abrupt stop when I got the end of this chapter. Please, please, please update!
blue talith chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Looks like this is the latest story in the series that Kavi has written! I was looking forward to the wedding!
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Hi. I'm going to need you to finish this story. It's too perfect to leave incomplete. I love it far too much. Thanks:)
CastleFan63 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
When will there be a new one up? I miss it! It helps me get motivated to do my own writing so please hurry!
Tazman10 chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Thank you for putting up another chapter so soon. I absolutely love your writing,this whole series is so enjoyable and you totally make the characters come to life.

Looking forward to chapter 15
castlebeckett siempre chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
awesome

chapter

thank you very much for another chapter
Mark C chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Another excellent chapter. I enjoyed the phone conversation between Rick and Roy. It was a total surprise that Rick asked Roy to be the best man. Roy's reaction was just like mine, lol but I could understand how you had Rick reason it out because he really couldn't choose between Ryan and Esposito.

The second half of the chapter was just as good. You did an excellent job with Kate and Lanie here while they went shopping for Kate's wedding dress. The camaraderie between them was perfect. I liked their talk about Lanie wanting to marry Javier and then the talk about kids. In the end, all that mattered was Kate finding a dress and she did.
I'm Widget chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Sweet! I love the dress shopping.
NCISchick chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
i will admit, i cried when Rick asked the Cap to stand beside him because i thought of the show and the fact that that can never happen anymore. :(

but, oh my god. she got her dress...do you happen to have a pic of it? would LOVE to see it! :D

update soon!