Reviews for Phases In Love
DeborahBee chapter 3 . 8/14
I wonder how he got the ring on her finger haha. Great chapter!
soralove45 chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I've been read this awesome stories for 6th times. Since 2011! Damn it I still love it and make me wanna read again and again! And this chapter, when kagura said "Okita...Kagura" She was so cute, really, I can feel her happiness XD
You are such a great writer! Keep going with okikagu
ahsoei chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
And one more thing. In chapter 9 (was it ch. 9?), gintoki supposed to be in his 30s when 6 years had passed.
ahsoei chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Well, I'm glad that kagura and sougo was alive in the end (y), but i'm VERY disappointed with the way takasugi and kamui died….. It was very anti-climactic. -_-
Voluptuous chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Soooo cute! Things progressed so fast and the wedding was so adoroble, and then things just got even better when tradgedy struck...
I wouldnt have minded if theyd died and the little one was all like ' wheres my daddy, wheres my mummy' guilt tripping everyone who lived.
Anyway, thanks for an awesome read.
raihime chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
.hey there.. i just finished reading your ff... i know it was done years ago and you may not be able to read this anymore...

.But man... you are NOT a fan of Sorachi-sen...
You're a genuine fan of Kishimoto-sensei, goddamnit!
With the killing (which made me cry) and "reviving" stuff? that's 100% Kishimoto konoyaro!

.LOL... but man... i really loved it, the laughs n the whatnot... not just this but the other stories too... oh and i like the way Kagura n Sougo's stubbornness it's just like them...

maryg4 chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
loved it! this story
Aizzy Lockheart chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
KYAAAAHHHH! This is so cuteeeeeeeee! Shiroi Hoshi! What are you doing?! This making me can't get enough, you know! {FYI, Aizzy Lockheart is my real name. Everybody making fun of my name because is... real weird. So, please don't mention it anymore.. (-_-")}
Bloody masterpeace chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Ah I just assumed they checked their pulse because that's what smart young police officers do...guess I overestimated them *sigh* And I thought it was pretty odd considering Kagura is a Yato, you know with the fast recovery thing. But all is well in the world.
Bloody masterpeace chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
I'm wondering do you like sad stories ? I do but then I don't you should put a warning the next maybe? And good Kamui and Takasugi...he lives to destroy this corrupt world that was soooo perfect nyaaa
Bloody masterpeace chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
"I swear I need glasses." I can't stop laughing at that and it's something so simple, I must be really easily amused XD
HeheSmile chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Can Sougo be my fiancé pleaseee
IdiotAssassinFuya chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
One of the best fanfics I've ever read ;o; I loved the epic wedding part... I was listening to some wedding songs while I was reading that part, and well... it made me cry ;; really awesome :D
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
that's a good point about the tux thing
blueberry761 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
You are a GENUIS! This is pure epicness! Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Hino is so cute, and i was not expecting sougo and kagura to be alive! There are no words good enough to describe this fanfic...E.P.I.C!