Reviews for Breathe
esking chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
What! No tell me how it ends! K it was beautiful, I love this story.
Vortex Iris chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow, really sad! Please continue this, dose she survive?
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Well that was definitely angsty and depressing, but for someone who said angst isn't your thing, you wrote it extremely well. Cancer is just terrible. I wish we'd find an all-out cure for it soon. Hard to deal with something so ...well, like you said, human, when you are used to dealing with more action oriented, crazy ways to die. Wonderful job!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh. My. God Taylor, that was heartbreaking *goes to read a fluffy story, but comes back to review*

I couldn't help but feel sorry for the pair of them.

Beautifully writen, and so very heartbreaking.
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww, Taylor, Im sat here near enough in tears. D: This was so moving, and so beautifully written! A really outstanding piece of work - especiallly seeing as angst isnt normally you're thing.

I really like how you wrote this from the Doctor's point of view, it made it all so much more touching and you really got his sense of helplessness from this... Poor Doctor. D: Poor ROSE! D:

Fantastically written. Hope you're alright though? :)

Laura
Mentalgal2lazyxD chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
AWE. SOME. And great angst! You should write angst more often! XD
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
awww that was so sweet! Cancer is really scary and I could totally empathise with the Doctor II (Mum had it; she's ok now). I hope Rose can pull off another miracle too! A very poignant piece :)
Thayli chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
A beautiful piece, don't get me wrong. I just have trouble believing that anyone who can build two separate scanners from common components he just finds (like in the episode Blink, etc) and who has access to all the resources of a wealthy man like Pete, couldn't come up wolith a cure for cancer.
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I want MORE! This was wonderful. Sad, but wonderful. Plus, sad is nice sometimes, in fact I write it almost all the time. Again I say MORE!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aww, Taylor, that was so sad. Beautifully written and so sad.

Are you ok? Your A/N was a bit worrying *hug*