Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
I realize you last updated in 2003, but I would like to see the reunion of Harry with his friends, and his enconter with Cedric
Docinhos Aucarados chapter 11 . 7/5
Pelo amor de Merlin continuaaaaa! Essa história é maravilhosa você é uma escritora maravilhos! Continueeee!
Hi, problaby you don't understand What I sayed, and I don't now speak english very well, so I assédio you to continue and sayed that you are a wonderful writer
GBTtown chapter 11 . 6/15
Like your protagonist, the story has been long lost. Too bad, both were confusing and a bit difficult but loved. Should your muse to choose to regurgitate your brain, I for one would like to read more of this interesting HP fic.
anonymous472 chapter 11 . 4/18
After all these years...still waiting for an update. This fic is amazing. I love the twists you made into Harry's character, Sirius's insanity and the OC Will Lestrange...
BellatixLestrangeisthebest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Lovely
Ria0207 chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
AHHHH HOW COULD YOU NOT FINISH THIS! IT WAS SO GOOD! IM GOING TO CRYYYY!
A Mad Phoenix chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Even though it's unfinished this is one of the best fics out there. Love it!
QLGingerBlade chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
i.. wow. i don't know how to put this into words. i really like this work. the style of it, harry's (well, james' now, i guess) new way of thinking, his surge for knowledge and breaking down remus' very wolfish name in a matter of seconds. it like he went slytherin as a coping mechanism... it makes one wonder...
regardless, i cant wait to see what you have next for this fic. but remember, as much as i would like to see a speedy next chapter, make sure you take care of yourself. take as much time as you need and do what you must to ensure you're feeling good about writing before you get down to it.
Marudergirl chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
This is an amazing story. Please add more soon. I absolutely NEED to know how this ends.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Great story, please finish it!
S chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
YES YES IT'S YOU HARRY YOU'RE HARRY PLEASE DONT BREAK MY HEART
kitten33 chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Wow I can't believe its been over a decade since the last update! Please come back! I remember this from so long ago and I loved it then and still love it now.
Raven chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Your work is AMAZING!
It's so perfect! The characters tie into the plot, the plot ties into the setting, it's like clockwork!
When are you going to update? A gem like this needs to be polished and pampered, not left alone!
If you left FanFiction, please come back! We need great writers like this!
I'm not sure if this would help, but I have a cancer that attacks my bone marrow, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to live another year, and I really want to see the ending of this story.
Please come back to writing. It would mean a lot to me.
patiflops2 chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Update mate come on, this is a fantasic story
hotcat chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
this is so interesting story. love to read more
1,885 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »