Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Wow, that's soo cool you know about Hypoglycemia. I have to agree on a lot of parts about the medication and stuff, since I have adult-onset hypoglycemia too. They don't really help except with the amount of food you're eating. **shrug** :) Love the story though. Just wanted to say thanks for putting this unknown problem into light. Not many people do.

Ciao for now...Will review at end of story again. Oh and your under my favs. now. Ciao!
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
Lestrange punchline was CRUEL. Excellent chapter though.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Once I got my head around an existentialist Harry, I really came to enjoy the diary entries especially this one with the stop digging for oil. Excellent ending.
highonDr.Pepper chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
I love your story! But you haven't updated in forever! Update now!
naomi chapter 11 . 12/28/2006
hello? if you don't mind my asking, has this been completely abandoned? if it has i may have to hunt you down and kill you. please,please,please keep writing it. literally begging. i could go on forevbeer but i wont. :)
Nyos chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
firedraygon chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
Oh wow, I love Harry's thoughts as he's talking to Sirius. Remus' overreaction to Harry's scars was wonderfully done, and I'm looking forward to when Sirius sees them. D

Great fic! The excerpts from the journal are so fun to read. Please do write more soon!
Charlie Quill chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Are you ever going to update? It's really quite facinating.
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
Caramello Kennedy chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
awsome! pweasey updatings! Yosh!
Caramello Kennedy chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
Milissa chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
*knocks hesitantly on the door*

'Um. neutral. you there? yes well...umm...we miss you... neutral?'

*knocks again... looks around and opens*

*quickly shut door again*

'we're really really really sorry we disturbed you'

*walks away muttering about finding muses*
owlviennagreen chapter 1 . 10/13/2006

i loved your sotry Of Western Stars and just thought i would like to know, if you were writing others stories and i found this really amazing story. i really loved it. it is very unique. i think you really should continue this. yoou have a lot of fans out there, who would like to read another chapter. i hope you havent give up at all. please tell your fans, if you will continue or not.

Malin chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
There are still so many unanswered questions, like Will's aversion towards magic and his last name. But I'm going to have to accept that this is truly the end, right? Well, thanks for these eleven chapters!
Malli chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
Hey great chapter! Great story! I absolutely love it! I have no idea what you're talking about in your note because this chapter is not Ack in any way, shape or form. You're being way too hard on yourself. Look at the number of reveiws - that's enough to tell you how much everyone loves this story and your writing. If you're still out there I'm dieing to see what happens next. And heaps of others, too, I imagine. It doesn't have to be perfect, cos if this is what you consider Ack, then give me some more Ack!
1,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »