Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Flensa chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
Loved it! so can't wait for the next chapter.
LunaSky chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Are you going to update soon? 'cause you haven't in 4 years...

MORE SOON PLEASE!

-LeonaKat
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Wow, that's soo cool you know about Hypoglycemia. I have to agree on a lot of parts about the medication and stuff, since I have adult-onset hypoglycemia too. They don't really help except with the amount of food you're eating. **shrug** :) Love the story though. Just wanted to say thanks for putting this unknown problem into light. Not many people do.

Ciao for now...Will review at end of story again. Oh and your under my favs. now. Ciao!
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
Lestrange punchline was CRUEL. Excellent chapter though.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Once I got my head around an existentialist Harry, I really came to enjoy the diary entries especially this one with the stop digging for oil. Excellent ending.
highonDr.Pepper chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
I love your story! But you haven't updated in forever! Update now!
naomi chapter 11 . 12/28/2006
hello? if you don't mind my asking, has this been completely abandoned? if it has i may have to hunt you down and kill you. please,please,please keep writing it. literally begging. i could go on forevbeer but i wont. :)
Nyos chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
good
firedraygon chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
Oh wow, I love Harry's thoughts as he's talking to Sirius. Remus' overreaction to Harry's scars was wonderfully done, and I'm looking forward to when Sirius sees them. D

Great fic! The excerpts from the journal are so fun to read. Please do write more soon!
Charlie Quill chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Are you ever going to update? It's really quite facinating.
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
0.o LOVE IT QUICKLY UPDATE SOON!
Caramello Kennedy chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
awsome! pweasey updatings! Yosh!
Caramello Kennedy chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
coor
Milissa chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
*knocks hesitantly on the door*

'Um. neutral. you there? yes well...umm...we miss you... neutral?'

*knocks again... looks around and opens*

...

*quickly shut door again*

'we're really really really sorry we disturbed you'

*walks away muttering about finding muses*
owlviennagreen chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
hi,

i loved your sotry Of Western Stars and just thought i would like to know, if you were writing others stories and i found this really amazing story. i really loved it. it is very unique. i think you really should continue this. yoou have a lot of fans out there, who would like to read another chapter. i hope you havent give up at all. please tell your fans, if you will continue or not.

thanks