Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
katyrayanne chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
Oh, I really an loving this story. I hope that you do update, but it's probably not very likely since its been about 3 and some years...
Saltwater chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
It's funny because WHY WHY WHY HAVNT YOU UPDATED IT MAKES ME SO SAD!

I... i love this story. Its been like... 4 years or something since you last updated. *sobs pitiffuly*
Phantom of a Rose chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
Um, you are going to update this, correct? I really love it! So much better than anything I've read lately. The grammer and spelling stuff are wonderfully blemish free (as far as I can tell) and the way you combine the Biology/Science stuff and magic is really cool. (Curse you Mr. Densmore! You now have made me understand Biology terms! Gah!)

I can't wait to see how Harry/James comes together, and Will is going to be really ...cool. I mean, LESTRANGE! Gah! Can you say 'Squib?' lol.

P.S. Mr. Densmore as mention above is my sadistic Biology teacher who would LOVE a blood quill for his sentences. (Which are really half page paragraphs) for when people do something wrong. -shivers- He's a HP fan, too. Isn't weird how Biology people like Harry Potter?
lovely chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
please update soon!
Flensa chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
Loved it! so can't wait for the next chapter.
LunaSky chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Are you going to update soon? 'cause you haven't in 4 years...

MORE SOON PLEASE!

-LeonaKat
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Wow, that's soo cool you know about Hypoglycemia. I have to agree on a lot of parts about the medication and stuff, since I have adult-onset hypoglycemia too. They don't really help except with the amount of food you're eating. **shrug** :) Love the story though. Just wanted to say thanks for putting this unknown problem into light. Not many people do.

Ciao for now...Will review at end of story again. Oh and your under my favs. now. Ciao!
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
Lestrange punchline was CRUEL. Excellent chapter though.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Once I got my head around an existentialist Harry, I really came to enjoy the diary entries especially this one with the stop digging for oil. Excellent ending.
highonDr.Pepper chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
I love your story! But you haven't updated in forever! Update now!
naomi chapter 11 . 12/28/2006
hello? if you don't mind my asking, has this been completely abandoned? if it has i may have to hunt you down and kill you. please,please,please keep writing it. literally begging. i could go on forevbeer but i wont. :)
Nyos chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
good
firedraygon chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
Oh wow, I love Harry's thoughts as he's talking to Sirius. Remus' overreaction to Harry's scars was wonderfully done, and I'm looking forward to when Sirius sees them. D

Great fic! The excerpts from the journal are so fun to read. Please do write more soon!
Charlie Quill chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Are you ever going to update? It's really quite facinating.
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
0.o LOVE IT QUICKLY UPDATE SOON!
1,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »