Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Nimue25 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
OMG! ONG! OMG! OMG! Beautiful! I've actually never seen this twist before. you have to keep working on it! I've read 'Of Western Stars' and 'Cheating Death' also and they are wonderful. All three are beautifully written with great, intriguing plots. I think that you could work on all three at once! I have faith in you! *shrugs and winks* Gee aren't I being optimistic!
Madelaine chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Hey... This is just as good as your other one! OK! Keep writing please!
PhoenixMage chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Cool! This is great! I love your stories! All of them! They're all so good...
Phoenix with a Head Cold chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
DON'T PUT "OF WESTERN STARS" ON HIATUS! Other than that the story was good!
Allocin chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Oh don't EVEN joke about putting Of Western Stars on hiatus. You would soon be wishing for death if such an action were to take place. This is...different to say this. Of course I love your style, and so far your muse is quite entertaining. If, however, you should feel tempted to 'postpone' Cheating Death and Of Western Stars for this, consider yourself well warned. K?
Lily chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
It's good, please, please write more.
ast chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
looks good
Arabwel chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
This is a good story, and so I am waiting you to finish the other two (They're good as well) so know that you have at least one fan waiting :)
Nicky15 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Interesting beginning! Keep going!

As for the hiatus on Of Western Stars: No way, you can't do that! If you do, I'll climb through your modem and personally make sure you continue it! *g*
Charlie chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
I like this please continue. The sooner the better!
Mihoshe chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
NONONONONONO! You are not going to stop writing of western stars! That is MY FAVORITE STORY! This one seems pretty good! Harry better get his memory back or I'm gonna bawl and say "why! NOO!" ...yeah
me the m is little chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
It is very very good, and seems to be much better then Cheating Death, dont get me wrong, I love Cheating death, but like you said it has been going down hill for a while and I would much rather see this story continued first. Bytheway, the painting you were talking about, atleast here in Corona Californa, is in the new World History Honours textbook. Hope it helps. bye
Gia chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
that was great! i can't wait to find out what happens next so please get the next chapter out soon!
Aille chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Don't put Of Western Stars on hiatus too... Noooooo... don't leave me in suspence again... *pleeding*

I like the consept for this one... Looking forward to the next chapter.
Moony chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Wow...this fic has basically left my speechless (err actually typeless...but lets not go there :) ) So Cedric is alive...cool :) I love *believable* stories with him being alive and this is definately one of them. Are you going to mention him? I hope so! Everything else is simply wonderful especially the Ron and Hermione part. One thing: you wrote "Pansy was there wailing with Lavender" -I think you mean Parvarti- the fellow Gryffindor. Pansy is in Slytherin and I don't think she takes Divination with them. Can't wait for more! Please continue!
1,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »