Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
Nicky15 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Interesting beginning! Keep going!

As for the hiatus on Of Western Stars: No way, you can't do that! If you do, I'll climb through your modem and personally make sure you continue it! *g*
Charlie chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
I like this please continue. The sooner the better!
Mihoshe chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
NONONONONONO! You are not going to stop writing of western stars! That is MY FAVORITE STORY! This one seems pretty good! Harry better get his memory back or I'm gonna bawl and say "why! NOO!" ...yeah
me the m is little chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
It is very very good, and seems to be much better then Cheating Death, dont get me wrong, I love Cheating death, but like you said it has been going down hill for a while and I would much rather see this story continued first. Bytheway, the painting you were talking about, atleast here in Corona Californa, is in the new World History Honours textbook. Hope it helps. bye
Gia chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
that was great! i can't wait to find out what happens next so please get the next chapter out soon!
Aille chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Don't put Of Western Stars on hiatus too... Noooooo... don't leave me in suspence again... *pleeding*

I like the consept for this one... Looking forward to the next chapter.
Moony chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Wow...this fic has basically left my speechless (err actually typeless...but lets not go there :) ) So Cedric is alive...cool :) I love *believable* stories with him being alive and this is definately one of them. Are you going to mention him? I hope so! Everything else is simply wonderful especially the Ron and Hermione part. One thing: you wrote "Pansy was there wailing with Lavender" -I think you mean Parvarti- the fellow Gryffindor. Pansy is in Slytherin and I don't think she takes Divination with them. Can't wait for more! Please continue!
lella chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
opps, I really don't care about the name, I was half asleep and thinking of something else when I wrote that review i ment.

I love it but I wish Harry remembered his Hogwarts life
lella chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
I love it, except the part of Harry not remembering his name.
Saint Bacchus chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Ooh, great beginning! About the multitasking - don't worry, I've got six stories in the works right now... Just as long as you update this one soonish!
Bumblebee Bucy chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Very cool! Interesting idea! Only one problem, if you don't post more of 'Cheating Death' or 'Of Western Stars' someone will probably seek you out and force you to. (Not that I'm threating, I'm just saying someone probably will) Anyways, you're still my favorite author!
MegumiFuu chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Ack! You've gotta finish them all! We wouldn't kill you if you didn't, but rather strap you down to a chair unitl you finished them all! Do Western Stars, then Cheating Death, then this one. Can you tell which is my favorite? _
Keara Jordan chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
OH! This is exciting! James is Harry right? Duh, of coarse he is. AW! Poor Sirius. But he is free, yet still I feel really sorry for him. This is a WICKED story, all of your stories are! -* How did "James" loose his memory? Did he really kill Voldemort? What's gonna happen next? I have a feeling that during the feild trip "James" will see one of "Harry's" friends or something, maybe even Sirius! Am I right? Can't wait for the next chapter! C ya then!

KJ
LooLooPonni chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Whoa. Now you have *three* stories I think are great *L* Well, I hope you get Of Western Stars up soon... but... I don't really want to stop reading ANY of the three. Ah well. I can wait:)
Kassie chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
! Finish this?.. please.. with cherries on top .. pwetty please. Does "James"/Harry do any subconsious magic like he did before he knew aout being a wizard.. hmmmmm...

kas