Reviews for The Persistence of Memory
sunneedee chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
I'd really like to find out what happens next, so please update!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Uh... Any chance of you suddenly coming back to life and spitting out another chapter? Yeah, I thought so... Thanks for writing this! Loved every moment of the ecstasy inspiring fic!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Yes! The site turned off on me, much to my annoyance. I spent my free time reading various definitions of fan fiction in my spare time.
ANONYMOUS chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Almost had a heart attack at Lestrange.
story2tell chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I wish you would continue! This is such a good story!
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
GinnyWhetherby chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Excellent chapter! I'm so excited to see where this story goes!
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
biblioholic chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Brilliant story. Is it discontinued? I really enjoyed the quirky but pensive observations and thoughts that "James" came up with. I would've like to have seen more of his "normal" life and maybe his life at school.

Hope you may find the inspiration to continue this.

Rate 8.4/10
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Is Will a squib or a blood traitor? Were is parents pure blooded and disowned him? Does he know who Harry aka James really is? Is that why he was so worried about Sirius and Remus?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Yodes chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Would love to read more of this.
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Considering that James has already had a very high fever & obviously has either none/or few concrete memories of his past

then wouldn't it be a good idea for him to medically examined

to determine his state of health? Also if Sirius/Remus did want to prove to James that he truly is Harry...then what about

giving the wee lad a paternity potion that shows his name & those of his parents...or a heritage potion showing "James's" true family heritage? But I guess before they do anything like

that they need to aid James in gaining more of his memories or

at the very least his understanding of what happened to him that caused him to lose his memories in the first place.

Hmm...I can't help wondering just what kind of reaction James

would have if he did happen to meet any of the following indidviduals (considering the impact that they'd had upon his

life for 4yrs) Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Poppy Pomfrey & perhaps Minerva McGOnagall? Somehow I'd always imagine that

James might have a more "very unique" reaction towards Severus,

Also if Remus, wanted to know more about James's injuries then

he should either get him medically examined either conscious

or unconsciously? In light of the current state of James's memories, just what effect with ligelimency have upon it, I wonder? It will be interesting to see just where this story will go next...?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Its very easy I think to understand just why Ron seems so angry

at just everyone & why Hermione seems to have lost her drive for both life & studying...because they've learnt that most

cruel lesson in life, that adults don't know everything & even

the most skilled (ie Dumbledore) can't stop/or prevent bad things from happening!

Undoubtably both Ron & Hermione would have been able to cope much better if those around them didn't appear to be just going

on with there lives as if what happened surrounding the TriWizard tournament & Voldemort's defeat but no sign at all of

Harry...if they had a body or more telling evidence of what

did happen to Harry they'd be able to properly mourn & move on

with there lives. But neither of them can because no one knows

if Harry's trly alive or dead, do they?

Hmm...shame Harry, didn't have a bonded house elf because if he did wouldn't that elf be able to tell him he was alive, hmm? I can't help wondering the following; (a) are Harry's vaults still open at Gringotts, or do the Goblins believe that he is dead; (b) has Harry's name disappeared totally from the

Hogwarts attendance book; (c) did anyone try to send Harry's owl Hedwig with a letter to him or use any other owl...or even

try to get Fawkes the phoenix to locate the boy, hmm?
thestaganddoe chapter 11 . 5/22/2012