Reviews for Shinigami Stories
Gamma Cavy chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Youko is specifically foxes, Youkai is generic for all sorts of not human races except Kaimi (nature gods)
Moonumb chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Wouldn't it make more sense if Kaito's dad and Shinichi's dad were related? Since they both look like each other..
Gamma Cavy chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
why am I not surprised that he is a Kitsune
igeisha chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Kazuha's surname is Toyama and first name is Kazuha.
igeisha chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
But is hakuba a youkai?
I would like to think that aoko has some supernatural blood in her too
Please update soon, I have just finished this chapter and I already want more.
loove it chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
this is great! well, all your fanfics are great XD. keep going, I want more! hehe
Meitantei ChibiMoonPhantom chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter! This story ROCKS! PwEHeHe!
RosethornMystery chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
you were puzzled by Toyamo Kazuha, right? The reason it is Tayamo Kazuha is because in Japan, when writing names you write last name then first name. Toyamo is the family's last name!

By the way, your stories rock! Not trying to play favorite or anything, but out of conan fanfics, yours are some of the best._
JK-Chan chapter 6 . 11/8/2002
FINALLLLY! The chapter I've been waiting for so long! #n_n# GOOD WORK!
JK-Chan chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
WOW! This is totally AWESOME! n_n Please continue! Can't wait for the next chapter! (KID! )0
just a reader chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
Hmmm, i could just imagine Inu-Yasha kicking Gin's butt. _ That would be interesting though (evil laughter) Your really surprised me. Of all the crossovers i've seen this is the best. espically making Heiji an Oni.
Meitantei Kudo KID chapter 3 . 6/13/2002
What's wrong with Beatles? :(

I can sing Yoko Ono if you don't update though... that's worse! . *evil Oni cackle*

Meitantei Kudo KID .
The Keet chapter 4 . 6/12/2002
Kewl, a Inuyasha crossover! I've appreciated this fic more now that I've taken the time to look into Japanese mythology a bit more (in other words, went and got myself inmersed in the glory that is Inuyasha *glomp*), and now I find the idea of Conan as a Shinigami and the rest with Ran and Heiji and Kazuha as Youkai a lot more appealing! Wish Kaito was in it too, heck, heavens knows how much I obsess over Kai-kun! *GLOMP* anyways, great crossover with Inuyasha as well, I'm loving it!

~Magik
Ysabet chapter 4 . 6/12/2002
You know, I really like this bit; suuuuure hope you continue it... and I feel like a total moron for never considering this crossover in what my little brain keeps insisting on thinking of as Shinitantei Conan ('Dead Detective Conan'? Hey, my BRAIN came up with it, not ME). Coolness... might be interesting to see Kagome's reaction to Ran- wonder if she'd pick up anything about either her or Conan? Or Heiji and Kazhua for that matter? Icka, you are a bad, bad person- you're causing my mind to veer off track... oh well, the trip's interesting, anyway! Keep going, keep going! (Ysabet wanders off, imagining a Shinitantei Conan plushie doll and shuddering)
Alex chapter 4 . 6/12/2002
LMAO!

OH GOD. It doesn't get much better than INUYASHA and SHINICHI.

:) Now we just have to do a parody on their voices and.. TADA!

LOL. XD! This is going to keep me cackling ALL day.