Reviews for A Gentle Breeze Before the Storm
Turd Furgeson chapter 8 . 5/9
Descriptive, emotional, powerful. Beautiful story you have produced. I savored every word of it. Don't let this talent die out; we love your writing!
Hipster Koala chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Love it!
mufafoosh chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
incredible
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
That was a brilliant story. And the ending did slightly bring a tear to my eyes. Well donrguvr yourself a pat on the back
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
FUCK YES... awesome ending. I'm really satisfied with the way that wrapped up. Though I would've liked to see the grandparents interact with the crew of the Normandy.
Quirkyfishlip chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
Oh. My. GOD. This story was fantastic! I loved Que, grannie and grandpa Shepard, Tali, the Corvette, Shepard himself, and I galactic ROFL when Que talked about Shepard drunk and a dick drawn on his face...Awesome...I REALLY hope ya make another story soon! One that will satisfy the Talimancer in me again...
Struse17 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Why do Shepards grandparents dont call by his first name?
Classic Blaze chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
A happy ending...I was actually hoping for one, I thank you for not breaking my heart.

T'was fantastic, every chapter a great read. The ending, I couldnt have asked for a better one, it was peaceful, beautiful and with a great reference to your own fic...you had that planed since the very beggining, eh?

To see my name being mentioned was just awesome, I feel honored.

Hope you the best of luck in your future fics.

Keelah Se'lai
howl3d chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
This is to be put simply a damn good one.

I have just finished, and I do say, you might have just inspired me to make a few of the things that have been floating around my head.
Narcrotic chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Best Damn Story. EVER. You've got to make a career of this. So original!

Very good riddles and stuff! I had a guess for what some of them were. Especially those... ahem* innuendos. Hilarious! Well. Partly funny. Everything afterwards was ridiculously awesome!
SethFC chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Great story,

Had to read it after i beat me3.

Possible Spoiler alert,

The ending is incredibly sad and honestly left me disappointed particularly when i saw tali i cried.

So i needed this to give me abit of comfort thank you for the story it was emotional it was beautiful and funny.
gman chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
And then she killed everyone on the table lol
durantealighierioffline chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
One word to sum this awesome fanfic. Oh wait... I just did.

Keep on writing Mass Effect fanfics!
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I have really enjoyed your journey's that you've written for Tali and Shepard. Very well written and flows very well. I will be honest and say that some of it felt a little too descriptive, mostly with some of the comparisons and metaphors, but it was still good nonetheless.

Something tells me you'll be going to a midnight release somewhere. Good luck and have fun with that tomorrow night! I know I plan to really enjoy it!

I do also look forward to more after you beat the game. I hope to finish my own before long.

anyway, God bless and take care!

-halfbreed
Savakka1 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Amazing chapter. I enjoyed it very much and I especially consider the ending to be extremely enjoyable and sweet.

I'm definitely going to look forward to more work from you after ME3 is released. Especially your take on post-ME3 period is going to be something I'm looking forward to.

And also, I can see what you did there with Tali's pants scene.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »