Reviews for Call Me When You're Sober
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
aw wants to be a little family with eli and phil a little odd but then again she has probably known phil half her life and eli since he was born well atleast you dont have to worry about her being jealous of you having a kid with someone else already. lol even when totally fucked up doug is still protective of marlena. jesus i bet these actors had so much fun doing all these crazy pictures! ahaha falling off the platform and phil trying to catch her!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
aw she was adorable with eli he is adorable!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
bitch Jamie marley has been though some worse shit then you she was clawed by a tiger got married beat up by a cop and god knows what else and then you go and beat her
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
jesus Christ they just beat her up
Amanda chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
holy shit did she get a tattoo is that why her back hurts?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
i dont want to divorcee you but i dont want to be married to you girl make up your mind
Amanda chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
seriously what guy calls their shirts a blouse? hell i only call my fancy shirts blouses and even then its rare to call them that. god stu such a dick at the moment they found the baby.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
its funny she is like denying and accepting her attraction to him at the same time. wow way to be a bitch when jamie was helping you. hm who is jamie with?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
wait you messed up when phil is calling tracy you said doug was there... oh wait nevermind black doug silly me. alan is so adorable at the end
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
hm maybe Jamie is with jade or maybe chow has her for some reason or maybe they lost her when they got the tiger. its to bad this whole thing is about dougs bachelor party since he is my second favorite it would be cool to read a story of him and someone that's not tracy
bravelywrittenwords chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
haily colmen chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
You should make one with jamie and marlina on the second one
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
good story! and its completed, the best of all xD
Anonymous chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
(All points are throughout story.)

First: Spell. Check.

~ I noticed there were some words that were obviously just a difference in spelling across the pond, but that isn't what I'm talking about.

Second: I suggest a Beta Reader. Multiple, in fact, if you can get some. There were a LOT of grammatical errors.

Third: Check your movie facts. There were a lot of mess-ups in some well-known lines that didn't need to be there, even with the OCs.

Fourth: Watch the changes in POV. If you start in first-person, stay there and vice-versa.
dragonrain618 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
I loved it lol! It was hilarious :)