Reviews for Mulan Revealed
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is good. I think you captured how her thoughts would be very well. Well done.
00 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
no she didnt she joined the army to save her father and bring honor to her family
viewer chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
i honestly dont know what to believe others say she was killed others say she retired after serving 5 years and that her friends that she meet in the army came to vist "her" only to find out that she was a woman,but no matter how she died by a sharp blade or by old age to me she died with honor GOOD JOB
SpicyHollyElf chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Col! I like how you took it and put it in Mulan's words and how she must have felt! Keep up the good work!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
YIKEs...an interesting look at it...i like it:d
Saraswathi chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
This is beautifully written, but far too short. You should write more from Mulan's point of view. Wonderful work.
Serena chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Tha was sad! Did ya know that Mulan was really killed in really life when they found out she as a woman!
AMB3R chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Guess what! - is letting me review again! ;) hehehehehe.. so I'm back! (aren't ya excited) - okay... you may want to include a disclaimer for all of your stories.. expessially this one.. it was almost word for word from the movie... hmmm.. anyway... I don't have much to say... lol... thats a first now isn't it? :) - you do know if you combined all of your stories.. it coule make a good first chapter ;) LOL.. like this be a flash back or something... hmmm... anyway ;) *Grins* - this is going to be like my shortest reveiw in the past couple of months.. but I have said all that I wanted to say to all of your other stories.. and the same thing applies here... - LONGER! ;) hehe kay? :) - well... I am glad she is a woman... and she should be thankful.. LOL... since Women are soooo much better than Men.. lol hehe - anyway - You know what I think I would assume - if not read my other reviews for your stories! ;) hehehe - I can't wait for another chapter or story from you.. just make them LONGER! ;) kay? *grins* heheehe - I think you get the idea ;)
egor11572 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
"...that I had lied to him to bring forth my own glory." I liked it, but I don't think Mulan did that, I'm sorry... you are a good writer though, and it was a good story! (short though) WRITE MORE!
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
That was pretty good. It was short but it had emotion. Maybe you should go on with this.
MoonLLotus chapter 1 . 4/6/2002