Reviews for Former Things
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You made me cry, *sniffle*
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was heart wrenchingly beautiful!
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
THIS IS WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN FOR GOD'S SAKE T_T

my emotions. all my emotions. (crying until she dies from dehydration) I love you for having written it, seriously.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is beautiful! I would love to see a sequel.
Journeyroad111 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This story is wonderfully written. Thank you so much for redeeming our Castiel. To be honest, I believe that you are keeping more true to the character of Castiel(by redeeming him) than the writers are(if they go through with making our favorite angel the new big-bad next season). I truly believe that Castiel we know would realize that what he is doing is wrong. Besides, I think that its the souls that are corrupting him. I choose to believe that It is not really him at the end of the episode.

So anyways, you did a great job writing this one-shot. I really like your perspective on this, and I'm glad that you made it so Dean never gave up on Castiel at the end.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
*wibbles* Awww! I'd almost say "welcome to Humanity, Cas". At least, if they're to give Castiel some sort of redemption, it's what I'd do. I'm glad they've not written Catiel off, but we're not going to see as much of him this next season. :( *sniffs* Sera Gamble did not leave us with much hope for Cas' redemption. *reaches for tissue* I'd like to thank you for writing this (((hug))) At least here there is hope.
crOwnlEssG chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Such a beautiful work. Great job here! :D
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i like your version of the finale. cas should not be evil god. :(
JBQ chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aww this made me happy...sure he's lost his grace and just about died but he's not evil ...I totally support the idea that Dean would stick by Cas-Dean doesn't leave his family even when they royally mess up.
anonymous-unknown chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I really loved this. Thanks for a great one shot. 8)
JBQ chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awww poor cas! I think you broke him!

Please update soon!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Loved it. Thank you!
defygravity8945 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Thaaaaaaaank you for this! The finale was so ridiculously depressing; I can't get enough of well-written fix-it fics. This was perfect :)
zeppx chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*sniffles*

*glomps*

I would sell my soul in order to see something like this on the show. This was how I'd hoped the season would have ended. This is freakin' perfect!

Take some notes Sera!