Reviews for Holiday Horrors
maidengarnet chapter 4 . 1/14
I love this series. Never would have occurred to me to put the two shows together, but I love what you've made. And how you've changed things! I certainly prefer it this way! Please, please please update soon!
Mayhem296 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Liking the series so far, please keep updating!
Mayhem
Knowledge is Power chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like this series!
faye50free chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I am really liking this story I hope to see something new soon.
blue talith chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Awesome story line and I'm happy I ran across these new chapters (to me)!
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Just want to mention that I'm Jewish and had four years of high school Latin. I could write you a whole treatise on Chanukah.

The important Jewish holidays are Passover, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the spring for the first one and early fall for the next two. Charlie's family absolutely wouldcelebrate these in some way, and would definitely be at the synagogue for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur while Mrs. Eppes is alive. The show is quite clear that even then, the family wasn't very observant, so you can probably ignore the minor holidays pretty safely, except for Chanukah, of course. Eight nights of presents. :). Latkes with sour cream and applesauce. Sufganiyot (Israeli jelly doughnuts). Chocolate coins (called Chanukah gelt).

Observant Jews would never put up a tree, but plenty of assimilated ones do, and I believe the show mentioned that the Epps family always put one up. The decorations would probably be mostly blue and silver, though.
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Only two more chapters and then I'm all done. :(. Still struggling with writer's block, or just an attack of real life?
vanerogue chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
J adore cette série math et magie. C'est vraiment génial.

Je ne peux attendre pour la suite. En fait, moi qui suis francophone ne peux m’empêcher de désirer le traduire en français.

J'espère que la suite viendra bientôt.
Inoeth chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
wow. I've just finished reading all three of your crossover and it really is a fantastic job.

A few things I wanted to bring up are the issues of sex (between faith and others and her personal image problems as seen in the TV show and from Go Ask Malice) and the potential for sex between Buffy and Charlie (I'm not saying to turn this into a PWP- just that the issue should be brought up)and along that note, Buffy and charlie are a 'couple' yet you've yet to even hint that they've even kissed so far as i remember... they are supposed to be hormonal teenagers yet you have never brought up the second H in Faith's H&H which the show did hint really was true (has fannon has made the H&H true as well)

Another issue i thought of although you have explained the whole balance in terms of guns- yet in cannon Wesley does use guns and the fact that initiative uses modern weapons as well...

Overall, I love what you've done in terms of bringing in the combined plots of Angel and Buffy and expanding on the buffy universe to explain concepts never quite as evolved in cannon.

I can't wait to see how you set up the issues of the Crucimantium, the issue of the Doppleganger episode wherein it reveals Willow's bisexuality/lesbianism, how you deal with Finich and of course, the war against the Mayor and what sort of political fallout it will have in terms of the revealing of some of the major corruption in the Sunnydale political sphere and police as well as how ironically, the death of the mayor will open the political avenues for the Innitiative and other branches to potentially investigate the Dale.

I'm also curious/looking forward to the time when the bumpy things in the night is revealed to the rest of the Epps family (I except Don to learn of it first and the parents last).

I will also perhaps caution you on the fact that its taken hundreds of thousands of words to get through half of a season of Buffy with some Angel mixed in, and yet you plan on going through most all of Buffy/Angel stuff to get to the beginnings of where the actual Numbers sereies start, but should you go that far, by that time, according to your timeline, the Slayer organization will be post Sunnydale and will up to you as to how you make out the post SD group (a school, a better version of the old council, a paramilitary organization) and of course taking buffy's idea of fighting the First by breaking the balance and truly trying to win (which could open the possibility for modern weapon usage and other things)... soo many possibilities

In any case, you're doing a great job and I have thoroughly enjoyed the series you've written so far and will continue to read up the good work and update again soon (and if you want, entirely ignore my rant- comments above- i'm writing this review after very little sleep- too many finals)
hideher chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Love the update. Thanks.
firedrakegirl chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Dude, this is amazing! I've reread the entire series so far, and I love it just as much as the first time I read it. I only have a small bit of critique, which it to watch your spacing and your 'e's. A lot of words run together, especially in this segment. And I noted that you wrote "ewe" instead of "ew". Ewe is a type of sheep. You also have awe instead of aw and owe instead of ow. Not a big deal really, but one of my pet peeves. But this story is so well written overall! I love the way you keep everyone in character and twist their worlds to your own. It's one of my favorite Fics!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I'm really loving your math and magic series (which I discovered a couple of days ago,) and I'm really looking forward to further updates.

In addition, your poll could use some updating. (I hope that's not as rude as it looks, because I don't mean it to be.)
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
awesome chapter! update soon!
blue talith chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Well, I'm very glad that Jess S1 has posted yet another exciting chapter in this story! And now I know that the First is behind Faith's troubles. And now eagerly awaiting the next update!
whimsycality chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I am absolutely loving this so far! I've adored your series for a while now, read it several times over on TTH. It's one of the best melding of two universes I've ever seen, and you do a wonderful job of fixing things (like the Faith situation, the Angel house) without making it seem like a simple fix it fic, but a complete, complex, and well thought out story.

I love the growing relationship between Charlie and Buffy, and especially all the detail you've put into their bond with each other and Sineya. I love the inclusion of the parents, and Don, as well as how you've handled all the rest of the characters so far, very believably with all the new input. And I love Faith, because she never really got a chance, and in this series she does, and she has a family, and it's wonderful.

You've also done a fantastic job with the episode plots, changing them just enough to make sense in this new world, along with weaving your own new backstories into them, and I can't wait to see what comes next, both with Faith's haunting by the first, things with Wolfram and Hart, the Mayor, and everything else. Great job.