Reviews for What is the Moon Love?
recchinon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
It is beautiful! though I dont like the idea of Chizuru being with Kazama, I cant hate this pairing... there is something about his pairing that attract me. And I love how you wrote this story. Well done!
Mythika chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
WHAT!? just 8 reviews!? D:
how can that be!?
dear, your play with words is so beauiful it made my heart skip a beat as i read!
you should be gifted with more reviews! -_-

and you know what? xD
I find it amusing that hijikata loves poetry but seems not to be good at it.
but kazama, as I portray/see him as well, does XD

very good work!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
AWWWWWW! That was so sweet!
*is now a bubbly fangirl mess*
kisa chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
that was... well i'm not really sure how to describe but i will say that i really enjoyed this little one-shot and am very glad that you didn't change it.
Nixcky chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It was beautiful, I really like her poetic demand for "i love you". Well done. _
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
they're really quite the couple ! bravo !
Stalianha chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh, it's so beautiful ! And so romantic ! I'm in love with your one-shot (and no, I did not forget to read Crane on the windows, but I was just very busy those last times).

There are in fact some mistakes, or misspellings as you say but it does not affect the comprehension. Whaterver, I like the way you described the relationship between Chizuru and Kazama. It's very credible this way and more beautiful.

Whatever, I love it. Congratulations for this awesome one-shot.
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
holy shit! *drools* that... was... amazing! xD it wasn't even cheesy romance at all! it was the perfect type of romance where you're all awww and that is so cool/sweet/sexy! lol you're amazing! i hope you keep writing more about Kazama and Chizuru! x3 They're so awesome and sexy together ;D
pokadot5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love this couple :D and I love how you wrote a fic for them much love :'D
abiecula chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
so sweet.. i love this version of chikage kazama.. in character.. but with sweeter tongue :)

i think those pair of oni will fit perfectly