Reviews for Happily Ever After is Worth Fighting For
Ssnipergirl chapter 23 . 3/19
Hey your story is the best I love it so keep the passion of writing on your heart and don't let people tell you that your writing is bad because it's not it is amazing
meg chapter 9 . 3/1
so is bella gonna do anything but preach to people? your story also implies that only bella has the freedom of choice because she is human. she just shows up and starts dictating how things are gonna happen. she is like a combination of alice and edward from the real story. when you try to make a strong character it should notbe done in such a way that the character loses their relatability. your bella is not relatable at all. while most young girls would love to be able to talk the way that bella does...it is actually disrespectful. bella walks into the cullen house and within minutes is criticizing a member of the family but it's not okay for billy to do the same? your story if full of contradictions and makes bella seem like an entitled know-it-all brat to be frank.

i would also suggest using some caution when you write text that implies that victims of sexual assault should just move on and focus on the good that they still have. trauma is very difficult to over come, and unless you have experienced it, you will never understand how haunting memories really can be. that being said, bella's reprimand of rosalie makes her seem like a cold hearted bitch.

over all i would recommend keeping various perspectives in mind when trying to empower a previously weak character. you give them too much power then you have made it hard for readers to connect with the story.
Woah... Girl Bella saying too much information (sexual) I thought she was suppose to be a private person.
This Bella is so pushy... I still in the process of thinking whether this is a good thing or bad. Her words are a bit insensitive too others. I can't see her selfless trait. The choice of words maid it seem like she's too selfish.
CoppertopJ chapter 62 . 11/17/2016
Okay, who was the seer that went to the Volturi? Did I miss something? I don't think it was Anna, but I would also hate to think it was Alice. Is there another?
CoppertopJ chapter 61 . 11/17/2016
*sighs*
CoppertopJ chapter 60 . 11/17/2016
So I was wrong, it wasn't Alice? *hits next to see* I can't believe I am reviewing each chapter. You have me breaking my code. Love this story so damn much.
CoppertopJ chapter 59 . 11/17/2016
Those bastards are always trying to ruin things. Get them Bella!
CoppertopJ chapter 58 . 11/17/2016
Please, please, tell me that girl did not go to Volterra. *smh* Luckily, I can find out right now.
CoppertopJ chapter 57 . 11/17/2016
Okay, this concept of her transforming them all, fucking fabulous. Girl, your imagination, if it could be bottled, would be priceless. My hat off to you!
CoppertopJ chapter 56 . 11/17/2016
I am crowning you The Cliffie Queen. *snickers*
CoppertopJ chapter 52 . 11/17/2016
Best baby shower I have ever heard of. Damn shame Alice let her pride get in the way, and she missed out.
CoppertopJ chapter 44 . 11/17/2016
I am usually the type of reader that waits until the end of the story to review. It is an unfortunate side effect of my eagerness to read the entire story without interruption. However, I just had to stop after reading about the portrait to say, this is a simply beautiful and heartwarming story. Each and every moment has been a gift from you to us, and I thank you. Now I have to go to Part 44. :)
Guest chapter 37 . 11/5/2016
so glad there will be no baby imprinting here.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/5/2016