Reviews for Happily Ever After is Worth Fighting For
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
Good idea with the purity ring, but honestly, she should learns something from the books and suck it up and deal with it maturely, instead of avoiding it like she usually does. Anyway, off to the next chapter
Rose chapter 62 . 10/4/2017
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 62 . 7/14/2017
Beautiful story. I loved it.
Bakergrama chapter 31 . 7/3/2017
Actually I love his story revamp! Thanks!
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 5/20/2017
I truly enjoyed this story, from start to finish. I loved the way you dissected the saga and made it your own. Very, very well done. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 61 . 5/20/2017
Wow, three hundred years in the making for this to happen. Very interesting. I liked learning if the power that Uncle Tobias had. No wonderful they never saw, smelled or, heard him. Well, there was the one time that Seth thought he saw him. Stefan and Vladimir's sadness over no bloodshed, was a little funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 5/20/2017
Good grief. They truly came just to destroy them. Even if the others had not shown up, I do think that the Cullen's may have won this battle. Love does conquer all, afterall. That really was a grand gesture by Alice. I am interested in reading how all of this transpired.
ChristyWIX chapter 59 . 5/20/2017
I'm glad that they got the pack, including Charlie, Sue and Grace out of there until this is over. I thought that they'd just send them all to an apartment building somewhere for a month. Your version is much better. An all expense paid vacation to their dream location. Good. I loved Seth's very proud announcement of his purity ring. That was sweet. It may have been good that the pregnancies scared his teenage mind.
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 5/20/2017
If she is hoping for Bella's forgiveness, I do not think this is as ominous as that last sentence read. She would care less for Bella's forgiveness, if she was doing something malicious. I think she is speeding the process along instead, knowing the outcome. Otherwise, maybe it would've been years before they came, in lieu of months? If those red eyes are in fact the Volturi.
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 5/20/2017
Maybe not on the food thing, meh, that is okay. I do really like everything else that they transform from and to. Especially the lack of desire for human blood. Even though I was wondering if it was Alice in a snit, that informed the Volturi, I hope that it is just her off getting reinforcements. Kind of like THE books. I really like that all six of the vampires present wanted to be changed. I can't imagine one that wouldn't want to be. Why would you want the bloodlust and hiding from the sun? After this letter from Uncle T, I am no longer worried. This will be very interesting to read. Much like thisentire story has been.
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 5/20/2017
Revolutionize their world, indeed. If they can all have their eye color back, look like humans, even in the daylight and not have the bloodlust . . . I'm even going to venture a guess that they will be able to eat real food without it repulsing them . . . this could be amazing. I have a feeling that the letter is the Volturi coming to visit. Drats. It was so sweet that Seth wanted to wait with Bella by the bedside for Edward to awake again. Emmett's Mr. and Mrs. McBlushie Pants, was hilarious.
ChristyWIX chapter 55 . 5/20/2017
That was very interesting. She still looks human. She is essentially the same. Except she is strong and fast. What a cliff hanger. What happened to Edward?
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 5/20/2017
Thank you for making that go so very smoothly. The unnecessary drama that Stephenie had surrounding the birth and transformation was silly, considering they all knew what to expect and the many doctor degrees they all shared. You did it perfectly. I'm thinking she awoke with the golden eyes in lieu of the red. I am surprised that they all had Charlie there right when she awoke, as they had no guarantee that she'd not go after him. I'm glad she hasn't. I'm guessing that Jasper and Alice still have not returned. I wonder how much that is bothering Jasper.
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 5/20/2017
The reminder from Uncle Tobias brought with I the reminder that we've not met and/or dealt with the darn Volturi yet. With only nine chaoter left, was hoping they'd not be showing up at all in this. I hope it was not Alice that brings them to the family. I can't imagine Jasper would allow such a thing, mate or not. Her temper tantrums are one thing. Bringing down the family she's loves for decades, is quite another.
ChristyWIX chapter 52 . 5/20/2017
Those were excellent games for both wolves and vampires. Very well done. I hope your readers helped you out a bit there, as you'd asked in the last chapter. Very fun games.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »