Reviews for Happily Ever After is Worth Fighting For
Angellovee chapter 23 . 6/16
Good for you!

Boo, to the bullies.

I never go into a story with expectations. Who wants to know what's going to happen before it does?

I think every story is it's own adventure and when I embark on the journey I leave any baggage at home.
Angellovee chapter 4 . 6/16
Well that takes care of a lot but what is going to happen because of the changes?
Angellovee chapter 2 . 6/16
Oh, I wonder if she's going to get Carlisle to help her out.
Angellovee chapter 1 . 6/16
Now if that doesn't get you reading then I don't know what would.
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 24 . 6/16
I love it
AHealingRenaissance chapter 23 . 6/13
This is my third time reading this fic, and I have to agree with you here. There are certain points in later chapters after this one that I like to skim over because they're not my cup of tea, but there are literally thousands of other fics and if this one is good enough to bring people back to read all 62 chapters over and over like a favorite book, then the good stuff obviously must outweigh the less favorite parts enough to make those "negative Nellies" ridiculous!
redpassion94 chapter 62 . 5/4
I loved this story... thank you
mygooddog chapter 28 . 3/6
I love Big brother Edward! Living with Emmett and Jasper he never got to do that. Seth is so great.
mygooddog chapter 23 . 3/5
You go girl! It is your story and you freely giving it to us. Tell those turkeys that you are an eagle you fly your own way, let them go there own way .
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 2/17
Good for Sam
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 2/17
Love you take on twilight. I assume that was her uncle watching?
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 2/17
Good writing.
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 2/17
That was good.
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 2/17
Nice story. Love feisty Bella.
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 2/17