Reviews for Happily Ever After is Worth Fighting For
aamlkb chapter 29 . 2/8
I find it sweet that they all came together to help the needy. It shows that you, the writer, are a very compassionate person.
aamlkb chapter 23 . 2/8
I'm really enjoying your story. I'm sorry to hear people were making negative comments in regard to your writing style. Regardless of my option, this is your story and you should write it as you see fit.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 62 . 12/6/2014
That was a really fun story. Enjoyed it very much. Would have been fun to get to know a little more about Uncle Tobias. Maybe see a few years down the road to when the twins are grown. Maybe you'll do some future takes at some point.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 61 . 12/6/2014
That was a lot of fun. Though it would have been more fun to see Aro and Caius grovel a little more. Does look like the gifts of the twins are known and any vampire who wants to keep his gift/power will not use it for evil anywhere near them. Like that Uncle Tobias is also a shield and that he was turned by the vampire who wanted his blood the most. The Swan's seem to be lucky like that.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 60 . 12/6/2014
So I will admit to following that red herring right into being wrong. Alice and Jasper were rounding up friends to help against the Volturi. You are very good. I should have known better. Shame on me. So now what are the Volturi going to do?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 59 . 12/6/2014
Those children are definitely gifted. The Volturi are not going to know what hit them. So what is going to happen to Alice and Jasper? Can't believe he actually let Alice take him to Volterra.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 58 . 12/6/2014
Now we know how the Volturi find out. Is Alice really that small minded and bitter that her word is no longer the one listened to? Or is something else going on here?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 57 . 12/6/2014
Almost forgot. Seth caught a glimpse of Uncle Tobias, or at least whom we believe to be him. It was only a quick glimpse so it does look like he has some kind of gift. The Cullen family is going to be the first wave of new vampires. Wonder if Tanya, Kate, and their mates will want to do the same? And will Alice and Jasper return? Will they want to do the same? Just what does Uncle Tobias have planned? Is Bella thinking about when the Cullen's went traveling and brought all their friends to Forks? Is Uncle Tobias going to do that on his own? How does the Volturi find out about the family?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 56 . 12/6/2014
Uncle Tobias strikes again. He said Bella's venom would be different and make a huge difference to the vampire world. So if Carlisle takes the venom of the twins and/or Bella and injects it into each family member they will all take on their human look? Will they still need their diet of animal blood? This is lots of fun. Loving all the surprises.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 55 . 12/6/2014
Not only her brown eyes but everything else human? Now there's a real interesting twist. Just what did she do to poor Edward? We know she's probably stronger than he is at the moment. Maybe a little overly amorous?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 54 . 12/6/2014
Bet a lot of mothers wish childbirth was always that easy, lol. Watching the twins with Charlie is fun. Bet it won't be long before the twins can talk. My guess about everyone's shock is that Bella's eyes stayed brown. Just kind of follows with all the other changes that have happened.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 53 . 12/6/2014
Am more than a little curious as to how Uncle Tobias is getting his letters to Bella. Does he have help from someone who is gifted in more than the usual vampire stealth? Is he gifted that way? No one ever sees or hears him and you've got to admit that's a lot unusual around a vampire family. He also seems to have a very vast knowledge of the future as Bella changes it with each and every thing she does that is different than in the books. Very curious. Now on to the excitement of having the twins.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 52 . 12/6/2014
That was a very fun baby shower. Great games.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 51 . 12/6/2014
Am so glad Bella spoke her mind about Alice. She has been spoiled rotten by the family and indulged because of lack of any human memories. That's not good for anyone. Also very glad Bella did not just forgive Alice. She needs to permanently learn that she can't have everything her own way. If she can't learn she'll have to deal with the consequences. Seth is a sweetheart and deserves whatever he gets.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 50 . 12/6/2014
She is just so used to everyone catering to her that Alice can't understand that anyone would not see things her way. Spoiled rotten is another term. If she doesn't smarten up she isn't going to have any place in the lives of Edward, Bella, and the twins. Glad they were able to go to La Push. And co-ed baby showers happen all the time.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »