Reviews for Concerned and Conceited A Victorian Romance
MotekElm chapter 1 . 10/21
great oneshot
tilly90 chapter 1 . 5/27
Loved this! Would love to read more historical Dramione's from you, you have such a flare for the writing style, it's brilliant! :D
houdiniboom chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I loved it so much. What a piece of art you have created. The first dramione fanfiction set during 19th century that I've enjoyed so far! Thank you very much for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Cute.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Lol, the ending. I loved this Rose and Scorpius though. While I love Hermione's stubbornness, I don't enjoy it at all in Rose. When she's being strong and confident, sure. But when she has her mother's AND her father's stubbornness, she just comes across as an immature, selfish brat. I think it's commendable that they decided to wait until the hype dies down before telling their parents about their love, it was very responsible and adult of them. But at the same time, helping Albus and Charlotte elope while trying to find a better solution shows that they also have guts and loyalty.
aylody chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
this is brilliant! I loved it settings. really victorian era is such a bliss
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is as hysterical as it is adorable. And I didn't see the framing ending of it coming at all. Well done!
-y
DarcyBennett chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This definitely deserves more reviews. Very well done. Loved the entire thing and the ending was very unexpected and a great twist. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
What? So Scorpius and Rose ended up together anyway?

Isn't there a law that says marrying a step-sibling is incest?
dramionlove chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
d'awwwwww
Raylis chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
haha, delightful. rose's reaction. oh no, WE aren't getting eloped, whatEVER gave you that idea? I'm a sensible girl, how could you have doubted?
Lnc1917 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Its WonderFUL!
lol chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i love it! how there's no magic involved but it still stays completely true to the harry potter setting. your setting of the 19th century is also particularly clever, amusing, and adds a flair of, oh, i don't know. something awesome.
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was so cute! Wow, I loved it! :)
acbennet chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So creative and engaging. Really. Love the ending.