Reviews for High on Cruel
Melissazabala199 chapter 1 . 3/25
Hi! I am reading this story and I noticed that you didn't continued, I think you should. This is a very good story and you really know how to portrait Izaya as the bad guy he is, besides that, I think the plot is interesting! Sorry about my english Well I think you should continue this story please!
AnimeBestie chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Hello again! I believe I reviewed on your other Durarara OC story (the flower shop girl one. It's my favorite of yours so far. I read Iris Zero too, and I really liked it!) I'm going to read AM next, though another time. I just wanted to say that I really like your Durarara stories! It's amazing how you can come up with completely different OCs for the same person yet still make it so that they're compatible! I think it's amazing and that you're a really good writer. I really enjoy your stories, so please update them soon :)
VeraVera chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
It saddens me that the last time you updates this was in 2011... does this mean you dont plan on continuing it?! It has potential to be a very good story! Im interested in exactly what she did to her sister.. what he did that ultimately caused this.. ahhh im just too excited! Please consider updating this ne?
may11101 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Sandy122777 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Wow, this is a really good story! Its so interesting and very well written! I would really love to find out what happens next so please update soon.
natabee chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm such a sucker for OC's...hehehehe...UPDATE SOON. O.O
LuluuLovee chapter 3 . 8/1/2011

. Please Update ASAP!

i Promise , This is Getting Good!
SaiChanTheArtistGirl-Risa chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
good story, great in fact. i love it and eagerly await the next part. X3 you've done a GREAT job keeping Izaya in character too, something that is NOT easy

Hope to hear from you soon,

tsukinoyume11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great story. Even though I find Izaya interesting, he sure is a meanie. No, actually, meanie is an understatement. Sometimes, I think he needs another punch from Simon.
animemangafan123 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
ooooo i love this story so far!

please continue it!

its getting interesting!
KHRDRRRlover chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I love this story. It's awesome. I also think you are amazing at keeping everyone in character. You have awesome skill. And, I was wondering if Shizuo is going to appear. That would be so awesome if he did. Oh you could have him talking to Yukari about the investigation and suddenly there's a vending machine or sign post that comes out of no where and seperates them and yukari is all suprised. Well that's basically it, you could probably come up with something even better though. And this chapter was awesome. (sorry i wrote so much)

wintermoon13 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS STORY. This is, quite honestly, one of THE BEST stories I've ever read on this site. :D And I've read a LOT of stories. xD It's great! I love the plot (or what I've seen of it - we're only two chapters in, after all), and I love how you're keeping everyone in character. Don't worry about Izaya's personality, you're doing great! I love this story a lot, and I can't wait to see what happens next! D

Update soon, pleasepleaseplease!

Stahlut chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Wow we got some evil Izaya at the end... although truthfully I dont think there's actually a time when he's not slightly evil lol. Anyway grat chapter, I'm really liking Yukari as a character more and more as the story goes on. So update soon! please.
Lady Audentium chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Pfffft trust Izaya? Yeah right I would trust a lion to become vegetarian before I'd trust HIM! Therefore I'm glad that Yukari feels the same way (or pretty close to the same...).

D8 Izaya... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER SISTER? DDDX... Although if he wasn't behind this somehow, then already he would be OOC.

I have to ask though: We WILL be seeing Shizzy in this riiiiiiight? 83 I mean he kinda has to make an appearance since it's an Izzy fic, and it's just waaaaaaay too amusing to watch (well in this case it would be read) them fighting. X3

Bre CC chapter 3 . 7/15/2011