Reviews for High on Cruel
VeraVera chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
It saddens me that the last time you updates this was in 2011... does this mean you dont plan on continuing it?! It has potential to be a very good story! Im interested in exactly what she did to her sister.. what he did that ultimately caused this.. ahhh im just too excited! Please consider updating this ne?
may11101 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
OUO CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER
Sandy122777 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Wow, this is a really good story! Its so interesting and very well written! I would really love to find out what happens next so please update soon.
natabee chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm such a sucker for OC's...hehehehe...UPDATE SOON. O.O
LuluuLovee chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
NOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYY?

. Please Update ASAP!

i Promise , This is Getting Good!
SaiChanTheArtistGirl-Risa chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
good story, great in fact. i love it and eagerly await the next part. X3 you've done a GREAT job keeping Izaya in character too, something that is NOT easy

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sai-chan
tsukinoyume11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great story. Even though I find Izaya interesting, he sure is a meanie. No, actually, meanie is an understatement. Sometimes, I think he needs another punch from Simon.
animemangafan123 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
ooooo i love this story so far!

please continue it!

its getting interesting!
KHRDRRRlover chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I love this story. It's awesome. I also think you are amazing at keeping everyone in character. You have awesome skill. And, I was wondering if Shizuo is going to appear. That would be so awesome if he did. Oh you could have him talking to Yukari about the investigation and suddenly there's a vending machine or sign post that comes out of no where and seperates them and yukari is all suprised. Well that's basically it, you could probably come up with something even better though. And this chapter was awesome. (sorry i wrote so much)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON
wintermoon13 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS STORY. This is, quite honestly, one of THE BEST stories I've ever read on this site. :D And I've read a LOT of stories. xD It's great! I love the plot (or what I've seen of it - we're only two chapters in, after all), and I love how you're keeping everyone in character. Don't worry about Izaya's personality, you're doing great! I love this story a lot, and I can't wait to see what happens next! D

Update soon, pleasepleaseplease!

/Faved!/
Stahlut chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Wow we got some evil Izaya at the end... although truthfully I dont think there's actually a time when he's not slightly evil lol. Anyway grat chapter, I'm really liking Yukari as a character more and more as the story goes on. So update soon! please.
Audentium chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Pfffft trust Izaya? Yeah right I would trust a lion to become vegetarian before I'd trust HIM! Therefore I'm glad that Yukari feels the same way (or pretty close to the same...).

D8 Izaya... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER SISTER? DDDX... Although if he wasn't behind this somehow, then already he would be OOC.

I have to ask though: We WILL be seeing Shizzy in this riiiiiiight? 83 I mean he kinda has to make an appearance since it's an Izzy fic, and it's just waaaaaaay too amusing to watch (well in this case it would be read) them fighting. X3

Alright I done. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE AS ALWAYS!
Bre CC chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
i luv itupdate soon
uhlikins chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
WAH Another great chapter! How Yukari was dealing with the situations seemed so realistic!

Cant wait for the next chapter :D
Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
How cruel you are Izaya-kun Loved the chap, enjoyed the fact we know what Orihara is trying to do but you didn't outright say it. Poor girl doesn't know what she's getting into. Should have stayed away, though I'm interested into what she did to her sister... Update when you can, it's getting interesting

The Wolf Howls,