Reviews for The Looking Glass Self
the394thdauntlesscake chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
nice:) I really love how you portray them both.
Munz chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I like this piece. Definitely puts their relationship in a different perspective and shows how brilliantly Amy feels about Rory.
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very cute moment between them. :)
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
My favorite part of this was the very end: "'We ran away after our wedding, didn't we?' We. A collective. Not one follwing the other. A joint effot." Amazing and true.

I loved the rest of this story as well. Nice dialogue between them. I really enjoyed her frustration that everyone would think Rory was lucky to have her as if she was better than him. A lot of people think that way. I'm glad that she knows she's lucky to have him-and really, they are both lucky to have each other.
Kathy H chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is sweetly touching. I loved it :D Funny thing is, Amy has a higher score for cleverness than Rory on the top trumps cards. 100 points cleverer...jesus, I sound sad. It's my brother who collects them, not me, let that be clear!
MuiromeM chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really enjoyed this, especially the cute banter of what it 'really' means when each one says or does something. I love me some Amy/Rory fluff and you made my day in that areas. _
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was very nice. Wonderful job with the characters.
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awesome!

All the characters are in character. This is so cute. I love how this emphasizes the unconventionality of their roles in their relationship and the equality that gives. And the banter, I love the banter. :D So yeah... that's a lot of the stuff that I love about love. Brilliant!
Dani347 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I really liked this. I'm mainly interested in friendships now, and haven't shipped a couple in years until Amy and Rory. It's nice to see a story that looks at their relationship and their different personalities and how they relate to each other. Without going the route that Amy behaves this way because she's secretly in love with the Doctor. I love that Rory speaks Amy well enough to be able to translate the meaning behind stupid face and knows the teasing shouldn't be taken at face value. Also that she does it because she feels he knows. And that Amy gets Rory as well.