Reviews for Never cry werewolf
Nymphoftheglade chapter 14 . 7/9
I love your story, but I couldn't help but notice how this part came from another book. I believe it is L. J. Smith's Forbidden Games?

Sakura nodded slightly and took a deep breath "I probably would have come to you a lot earlier if you'd just straight out asked me. Didn't that ever occur to you? That you could just appear at my front door, no games, no threats and just ask me?"

He looked disconcerted and released his hand from her hair and repositioned them on her hips. "Not exactly..." he murmured, staring at her intently.

"You're too cynical. Do you know, I think the way you look at things has made you blind. You've gotten so hardened that you think you have to fight the universe to get what you want. To sort of wrestle it out of people." Sakura said.

"And don't I always get what I want?" Itachi replied.

"Not always." Sakura said. Meeting his gaze directly, she said "Sometimes there's a much simpler solution. There are some things you can't obtain, Itachi, and you can't buy them, either. They have to be given for free. I can't deny that I feel something for you. Something I've never felt before. And that's what I want to give to you."
Trina sexxy chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
I love this story you must update. Random funny thought if Sakura goes into labor can he feel that to lol.
loveita chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
Plz complete this story ...I love it ...so plz complete
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Sakura's so annoying. Ranting about werewolf on public... urgh making her look stupid. She's so OOC
Sakura-UchihaXmichaelis 987 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Love the story Please write more!
Jessica Love1 chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
This story is awesome!
Please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Fantastic story
dumbdumb147 chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
Love your story ;3 please continue when you can ill be waiting for the update
shaebybaby chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
So good! Please please pretty pretty please update soon! :) just so you know, I'm a SasuSaku fan, and I'm loving this very much. You aren't moving things to fast or to slow. Just perfect! :) and the characters personalities are very well done. I'm just hoping that we'll see Naruto and the rest of her family and friends again. Also... Are Shikamaru and Ino actually dead!? Anyways... Please don't abandon us or this story! :( that would be very sad... :(
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Ooo I like
Jessica Love1 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Love it!
This is really an Awesome story!
Please update as soon as possible!
Thank you!
cherry11111 chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
please make more i love it so much please
Simone6678 chapter 18 . 4/7/2013