Reviews for Beautiful
Kerjen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is really brilliant. I got all choked up over how wonderful, romantic, and loving his note is, especially when she reads it. And then to have a cow show up? Great job!
cmartlover chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Beautifully written! I love seeing things from the Doctor's point of view in the beginning, and how it broadens towards the end.
of-souffles-and-daleks chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
so sweet! and totally random at the end. love it!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Perfict (can't spell) companion piece. :D
DiaDuitCluaiste chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ach, this is so beautiful that there are no words to describe how much I love it! If only you wrote Doctor Who! I would KILL to see this in an episode!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great :)
arethereanynottaken chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
well at least with a cow on the tardis the doctor can stay away from earth longer than a week. That's not what I wanted to say what I meant was AWAH as in I said awah every few lines.
Franbunanza chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aw this brought a tear to my eye, its so lovely. especially the point about trusting him enough to jump out and know he'll catch her, just gorgeous, great job
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*hyperventilates*

ohmigod ohmigod ohmingod!

I'm grinning like a loon. That was wonderful. I loved the random bit at the end as well that completely made it for me. A joy to read, thankyou
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aw, that was hilarious at the end with the stable! D

how on Earth you came up with a word to describe her for EVERY letter of the alphabet! That's just amazing in itself, let alone the rest of the fic! )